Deandre Swift trolls Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Few points:

1: how depressing is it that this is true?
2: is the NFL actually encouraging these guys to do this? Micah Parsons, Deebo, AJ Brown, Swift.... are they just trying to get people riled up so that NFL is a hot topic 12 months a year?
3: if this is genuine...how lame are these players? Swift trolling Dallas, Parsons publicly dissing Hurts, Deebo constantly running his mouth, Justin Jefferson.... they have Twitter Slap Fights, but then hug and trade jerseys when they're face to face on field. Either orchestrated or very CHEESEY

I don't quite put this up there with Parsons deciding to call out the best team in the NFC and a divisional rival (what exactly is the benefit in it?), but all of it is stoopid.

Can't imagine TooTallJones or Jim Brown getting into Twitter wars

JayFord

Reaction score
I couldn't be a eagles fan or anything

Always living to troll a team that hasn't had playoff success since 95 when they have been to multiple Superbowls in that time and won one

I would consider the cowboys irrelevant if I was anything eagles

But it's the eagles they aren't know for actually putting things into proper perspective football wise

817Gill

Reaction score
Few points:

1: how depressing is it that this is true?
2: is the NFL actually encouraging these guys to do this? Micah Parsons, Deebo, AJ Brown, Swift.... are they just trying to get people riled up so that NFL is a hot topic 12 months a year?
3: if this is genuine...how lame are these players? Swift trolling Dallas, Parsons publicly dissing Hurts, Deebo constantly running his mouth, Justin Jefferson.... they have Twitter Slap Fights, but then hug and trade jerseys when they're face to face on field. Either orchestrated or very CHEESEY

I don't quite put this up there with Parsons deciding to call out the best team in the NFC and a divisional rival (what exactly is the benefit in it?), but all of it is stoopid.

Can't imagine TooTallJones or Jim Brown getting into Twitter wars
Lol you’re just reading way too much into this.

All these guys are competitive friends in their 20’s. They’re just talkin smack and playin the game they love and get paid handsomely to do.

Nothing more nothing less.

Plus, players have talked smack since the dawn of sports. Only difference is cameras and social media. Very May 6th topic lol this isn’t a big deal at all.

blueblood70

Reaction score

odd he was able to type while holding his crutches. his crutches blinged out all flash, no substance like his game.. hes the biggest tease in the nfl with lots of upside a few big pays and yet his career sats are terrible for Hype he gets.

case in point, zekes rookie year he had pretty much a better career then swift,.. seriously, swifts career rushing yards for 3 season is less then Zekes rookie year..

zeke on one leg 2 years in row had better seasons then swift and our fans wanted to give him the boot but now some of you are applauding Philly for this trade as if its something spectacular steal from the lions, its not i rather have what we have now then then eagles backfield.. they picked up a lot of underachieving oft-hurt backs..facts

Ill take ours over theres..

The Natural

Reaction score
dude hasnt won a playoff game in his lifetime, maybe thats the real reason

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Waiting for Micah's response....something about flattening Swift on his 1st carry.....

sandbridge77

Reaction score
odd he was able to type while holding his crutches. his crutches blinged out all flash, no substance like his game.. hes the biggest tease in the nfl with lots of upside a few big pays and yet his career sats are terrible for Hype he gets.

case in point, zekes rookie year he had pretty much a better career then swift,.. seriously, swifts career rushing yards for 3 season is less then Zekes rookie year..

zeke on one leg 2 years in row had better seasons then swift and our fans wanted to give him the boot but now some of you are applauding Philly for this trade as if its something spectacular steal from the lions, its not i rather have what we have now then then eagles backfield.. they picked up a lot of underachieving oft-hurt backs..facts

Ill take ours over theres..
Of course you would

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Lol you’re just reading way too much into this.

All these guys are competitive friends in their 20’s. They’re just talkin smack and playin the game they love and get paid handsomely to do.

Nothing more nothing less.

Plus, players have talked smack since the dawn of sports. Only difference is cameras and social media. Very May 6th topic lol this isn’t a big deal at all.
Just let the old timers be mad about it. It’s good for them. Mad is their happiness.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Of course you would
not of course, its a fact swift is overrated hype whose hurt a lot, same with Penny they got some spare parts they HOPE will finally do something. .. again, i posted real facts but nice comeback troll i smell and eagles fan..IGNORE

sanders was better..

Status
Not open for further replies.