Dear Abby: Fiance wears women's underwear

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dear Abby:

Q: My fiance, "John," wears women's underwear and hose. He likes it, and I realize it doesn't mean he's gay. That's not the problem.

His ex-wife, "Anita," insists on starting conversations with me about it, preferably within earshot of others. She asked, in front of their attorneys after a recent court hearing, if I "liked" the fact that John wears women's silk panties! (She owes child support and doesn't feel a need to pay it.)

I realize Anita is doing this to embarrass John and me, and I don't know what to do when she starts these "conversations." I've never met anyone so cynical, defensive, verbally abusive and in need of counseling. She's also an alcoholic in denial, but she doesn't have to be drunk to start these conversations.

I have tried ignoring her, but she'll stand there and talk to the back of my head, and the comments get increasingly personal and intrusive. How can I stop Anita in her tracks?

EMBARRASSED in Pennsylvania

Dear Embarrassed:

A: One way to stop her would be to turn around, look her in the eye and say, "Anita, I know you are bitter and angry, but the kind of underwear he chooses is up to him and is no longer your business. So knock it off." And then smile.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I can't believe someone is actually marrying Dr. Frank-N-Furter...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
I can't believe someone is actually marrying Dr. Frank-N-Furter...

Just because you are a prude who does not know how to liberate yourself....does not mean others can not.

Not that I wear womens underwear...at least not on weekdays. :p:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
If I was her, I'd be more embarrased that she's married to a guy who's so shiftless, he's relying on his ex-wife to pay him child support.

What does this guy do all day, sit on the couch wearing a thong and knee-highs drinking Chardonnay and watching Oprah?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
If I was her, I'd be more embarrased that she's married to a guy who's so shiftless, he's relying on his ex-wife to pay him child support.
I don't think it's shiftless if he wants his ex to pay child support. We demand that men pay when the woman has custody of the kids, so why shouldn't women pay when the men have custody. If he and the fiance are working and taking care of the kids, I wouldn't consider that shiftless. Now we don't know how they're supporting the kids, but she (the ex) has a responsibility to put in her share.

As for the thongs and chardonnay. Maybe that's his release from working all day and and coming home to do his part in taking care of the kids. :cool:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I don't think it's shiftless if he wants his ex to pay child support. We demand that men pay when the woman has custody of the kids, so why shouldn't women pay when the men have custody. If he and the fiance are working and taking care of the kids, I wouldn't consider that shiftless. Now we don't know how they're supporting the kids, but she (the ex) has a responsibility to put in her share.

As for the thongs and chardonnay. Maybe that's his release from working all day and and coming home to do his part in taking care of the kids. :cool:

Some men will do anything to relax after a hard day of posting at the Zone... ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Some men will do anything to relax after a hard day of posting at the Zone... ;)
If that's how Hostile likes to relax that's his business :lmao:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Or maybe Ralphie from the Sopranos is his role model... LOL...

Much as I love that series, I have only heard about that infamous scene, events conspired to keep me away from my TV each time it aired... it's an episode I'd find quite amusing, I think...

silverbear

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
If that's how Hostile likes to relax that's his business :lmao:

I refuse to believe that Hos likes to lounge around in silky ladies' undies...

He strikes me as more of a satin guy... :D

Must be a B****, tryin' to find a turquoise Wonderbra in a 46A...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I refuse to believe that Hos likes to lounge around in silky ladies' undies...

He strikes me as more of a satin guy... :D

Must be a B****, tryin' to find a turquoise Wonderbra in a 46A...
And just how do you know his cup size? :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Duly noted... personally, though, I'm not sure which would make me feel more gay: dressing up in women's underwear, or making my wife pay me child support.

Putting on my Dr. Phil hat, I'd say this guy needs to put on some boxer shorts, get a job, and support his kids without having to depend on his "alcoholic" ex-wife.

silverbear

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
And just how do you know his cup size? :D

I just guesstimated how much it would take to (barely) fill the palm of my hand...

:eekmouse: