Dear lads, I am about to review the highlights reel of 48-32

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The people who cant see past "8 years" crack me up.."Its been 8 years!!!" no man its been way longer than that..they would just look dumb trying to pin 30 years on the current QB like we have not changed the QB, the HC, the Oline, the D... on and on..guess what the run defense has also sucked for way longer than 8 years..but by all means stay in the "We are a QB away" fantasy land....
Long winded Dak defense post smh.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
The sad fact is Dallas had two home playoff games ahead of them, yet they are not ready to play a football game against a young Green Bay team.As a fan that is the hardest thing to accept.

Cmac

Reaction score
Don't torture yourself like that. Don't. Hit erase now.

Cmac

Reaction score
lol sure buddy Dak has been ruining this team since 1996...deductive reasoning isnt your strong suit i see...
Nope he hasn't.....but don't mention his predecessor, as I do regarding continued or repeated futility.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Nope he hasn't.....but don't mention his predecessor, as I do regarding continued or repeated futility.
nothing like hearing how great the franchise was before Dak..lol..some people just never see the forrest through the trees i guess..Poor Jerry he had things rolling until he made the "Dak" mistake..lol

nobody

Reaction score
nothing like hearing how great the franchise was before Dak..lol..some people just never see the forrest through the trees i guess..Poor Jerry he had things rolling until he made the "Dak" mistake..lol
Just because Jerry is the primary reason for the team's failures, doesn't mean Dak doesn't suck when it matters most. 3 years in a row of choking in the playoffs. People like to point out the TB game last year, but TB was done, they lucked into the playoffs because they were in a garbage division. They got into the playoffs with 8 wins. They weren't going to advance....so it was a freebie for the Cowboys. The real playoff game was the 49ers.

So three years in a row Dak sucked. he wasn't the only one, but had he played even a tiny bit better against the 49ers, we'd have won. he was the reason we lost that game. The GB game was an entire team collapse, but he still choked in it.

Yes, Jerry is the root cause of failure, but it's no defense for certain players.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
lol sure buddy Dak has been ruining this team since 1996...deductive reasoning isnt your strong suit i see...
Using big words when not necessary lol. People always get online trying to sound more smarter than they really are smh. Smooth Mellon mentioned 1996 like I ever said anything about it. You Dak defenders just can’t let this guy be criticized without all the crying.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just because Jerry is the primary reason for the team's failures, doesn't mean Dak doesn't suck when it matters most. 3 years in a row of choking in the playoffs. People like to point out the TB game last year, but TB was done, they lucked into the playoffs because they were in a garbage division. They got into the playoffs with 8 wins. They weren't going to advance....so it was a freebie for the Cowboys. The real playoff game was the 49ers.

So three years in a row Dak sucked. he wasn't the only one, but had he played even a tiny bit better against the 49ers, we'd have won. he was the reason we lost that game. The GB game was an entire team collapse, but he still choked in it.

Yes, Jerry is the root cause of failure, but it's no defense for certain players.
Not defending anything I'm laughing at people who think its an "8 year" problem or that we are "A QB" away..just because you dont like the QB doesnt mean the glaring problem this franchise has should be ignored..again your the one asking the same guy who borught you Dak to "Go find me a winner!" with a straight face...

nobody

Reaction score
Not defending anything I'm laughing at people who think its an "8 year" problem or that we are "A QB" away..just because you dont like the QB doesnt mean the glaring problem this franchise has should be ignored..again your the one asking the same guy who borught you Dak to "Go find me a winner!" with a straight face...
It's certainly not just an 8 year problem. It's a going on 30 year problem. There's one common denominator, but sometimes even Jerry lucks into a good player.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Using big words when not necessary lol. People always get online trying to sound more smarter than they really are smh. Smooth Mellon mentioned 1996 like I ever said anything about it. You Dak defenders just can’t let this guy be criticized without all the crying.
What big words?..lol "sound more smarter"? listen Phil no one is crying I'm laughing at you not with you...

Last edited:

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

(Check on me if I am not heard from.)

I will focus on:
1. Our run defence (there really was one)
2. Dak's breakdowns
3. Our putrid secondary.
4. I won't tarry on Coaching. Where would I begin?

Will you join me today?
See the highlights reel and pick your reason for optimism, disgust or concern.

It is late. Still, will be kind and charitable, me blokes.

You like to torture yourself , LOL

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It's certainly not just an 8 year problem. It's a going on 30 year problem. There's one common denominator, but sometimes even Jerry lucks into a good player.
sure but then the culture ruins them like clockwork..again you need to get rid of the entire core of players because now they "Own" part of the 30 year thing..and as ive said once that happens its like quicksand..the more they fight it the more they sink..the problem is without changing the real problem there will be no fix..your treeating the symptoms because the Dr is the illness.