Dear lads, I am about to review the highlights reel of 48-32

Cmac

Reaction score
Just because Jerry is the primary reason for the team's failures, doesn't mean Dak doesn't suck when it matters most. 3 years in a row of choking in the playoffs. People like to point out the TB game last year, but TB was done, they lucked into the playoffs because they were in a garbage division. They got into the playoffs with 8 wins. They weren't going to advance....so it was a freebie for the Cowboys. The real playoff game was the 49ers.

So three years in a row Dak sucked. he wasn't the only one, but had he played even a tiny bit better against the 49ers, we'd have won. he was the reason we lost that game. The GB game was an entire team collapse, but he still choked in it.

Yes, Jerry is the root cause of failure, but it's no defense for certain players.
.....or different sides of the ball. Jaire Alexander tried to help us by "waking up CeeDee".....but to no avail. Love CeeDee, but see how easy that is to take a shot or take selective view......when we know it was a total team effort in futility.

nobody

Reaction score
.....or different sides of the ball. Jaire Alexander tried to help us by "waking up CeeDee".....but to no avail. Love CeeDee, but see how easy that is to take a shot or take selective view......when we know it was a total team effort in futility.
I agree, but one of those players is paid Elite money for the position and doesn't live up to it on the field when that money could have gone to talent that doesn't choke.

Nobody gets an excuse, they all sucked, but it's proportional.

Cmac

Reaction score
Not defending anything I'm laughing at people who think its an "8 year" problem or that we are "A QB" away..just because you dont like the QB doesnt mean the glaring problem this franchise has should be ignored..again your the one asking the same guy who borught you Dak to "Go find me a winner!" with a straight face...
I gave a list of the QBs possibly available and it didn't look appealing......new try, with a used car salesman face..........Russell Wilson?....Justin Fields (Bears bargaining piece)?.....Kyler Murray?.......Kenny Pickett?.
Never mind the sawdust on the floor.

OIP.I3LGk7RzsJTrgrRrZLIFcgHaE8

Cmac

Reaction score
I agree, but one of those players is paid Elite money for the position and doesn't live up to it on the field when that money could have gone to talent that doesn't choke.

So its money.......in that case.....Will CeeDee drop off once he views the Brinks truck in the parking lot.....Is he going to be like Micah, as the money nears his pockets?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

they all get paid elite money.... every RB that could be a QB would because that position makes more money...CD has the same expectations for his WR money that Dak has for his QB money and they both were WAY OVERPAID for how they played at home against Green Bay..its ground hog day brought to you by Jerry....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
1. Run defence.
There was none. It was like their defense pushed our front left or right, depending on where the Packers wanted to run Aaron Jones.
How bad was it?
So bad that when Jones ran for 20 yards to the left, an announcer said "Three (sic) cornerbacks just watched that play unfold." Again our secondary was shell shocked to see Jones running wild and they just stood their round waiting for Jones to get to them.
I saw Hankins get pushed around like he wad Mary Lou Retton. Mazi? He was (again a non factor). Parsons, the human pinball? A non factor.
Quinn, with his head in the clouds over his impending coronation, stayed with his sad sack front four.Useless chaps all.
Allow me to put it thus: Had the game lasted another quarter, Jones could have had 150 rushing yards.

I feel faint.
Yet I persist to keep you informed ...
Next: Deek's breakdowns.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak's breakdowns.
Me blokes, obviously the Pick 6s speak for themselves. But on one of them Dak chose to throw "through a tight window" in single coverage. Disaster!
Dak made a great 17-yard run on the left seam but minutes later, tarried and could not release the ball until he was sacked. Then at 27-0 he makes another great run. (Little Running Lamar??)
But he seems to have a chemistry all of the sodden with Gallup. And Fergie! Blimey good!
Dak, on the 2nd Pick 6 .... just unfathomable. He "throws into a tight window," completes it, and a couple of plays later does it AGAIN for a Pick 6!!!
3:03 third quarter, Dak did something odd.
He was close to the end zone. He ran right and could have scored with a dive. He tosses a TD to Fergie! Man Love?
Trash time showcases Gallup and now Lamb.

Dak is wildly inconsistent. Thinks too much of threading the needle when he KNOWS the INTs will come.
Good runner.
He was rattled
by Love, Jones, Doubs and Musgrave. He played catch-up ball. He's terrible at tha!!!