Twitter: Debunking Dak myths

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There'll still be that certain faction of fans who insist Dak is a product of other's success, no matter what verifiable data is shown to them.

The "Dak sucks" crowd, if you will (of which I used to be a member, btw).

I'm glad Dak is our QB. Dude is good and has a ton of heart.

Thanks for posting the link. That was a great article with detailed numbers to back what he was saying!

nobody

Reaction score
As far as him throwing too many interceptions? Some of that is because a QB sometimes feels he has to force a ball because the rest of the team is slacking...like a defense that can't get a stop. See Romo's situation for years.

So I don't blame Dak for taking more risks this season. In fact, I think it will turn him into an even better QB in the long-run as he gains experience through the successes and failures of it.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
As far as him throwing too many interceptions? Some of that is because a QB sometimes feels he has to force a ball because the rest of the team is slacking...like a defense that can't get a stop. See Romo's situation for years.

So I don't blame Dak for taking more risks this season. In fact, I think it will turn him into an even better QB in the long-run as he gains experience through the successes and failures of it.

Here are every one of his INTs, which I'll present without comment. You can all make your own conclusions as to if Dak has an INT issue

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I did lol I am just saying. People will find reasons to debunk your post to fit their agenda

What's your money on? It'll definitely be something that isn't quantifiable. Maybe he doesn't command the huddle well enough? Idk man. I would think they're running out of options, but they really are able to come up with anything.

nobody

Reaction score

Here are every one of his INTs, which I'll present without comment. You can all make your own conclusions as to if Dak has an INT issue

I don't think he does. They're going to happen..especially when a QB feels he has to carry the team.

Polkton31

Reaction score
There is no way that article is going to change some posters minds, and we all know who they are. The avalanche of "Dak Sucks" comments, with several insults sprinkled in, should start shortly. Delusional is delusional... And you can't fix stupid.

Polkton31

Reaction score
What's your money on? It'll definitely be something that isn't quantifiable. Maybe he doesn't command the huddle well enough? Idk man. I would think they're running out of options, but they really are able to come up with anything.

My money will be on this: When everyone else on the team is injured or playing like crap, Dak should be able to pull a rabbit out of his *** and single-handedly win the game.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
The article could easily be retitled: “Dak and the Strawman” and not have to change a word. It could also double as a random page in the NYT bestseller, “The Autobiography of America’s Clownboy”.