Twitter: Debunking Dak myths

Polkton31

Reaction score
thumb_drgrayfang-so-it-begins-43346908.png
The article could easily be retitled: “Dak and the Strawman” and not have to change a word. It could also double as a random page in the NYT bestseller, “The Autobiography of America’s Clownboy”.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The article could easily be retitled: “Dak and the Strawman” and not have to change a word. It could also double as a random page in the NYT bestseller, “The Autobiography of America’s Clownboy”.
No refuting any of it?

I, for one, am shocked that you didn't bring anything of value to the table.

You're the biggest clown here ironically :laugh:

And it 's funny you use strawman considering what he's doing in the article is taking strawman arguments you use and then crushing them with facts. But that went way over your head

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cowboys fans that hate Dak are coming off a nightmare game vs. the Vikings. Dallas lost and Dak wasn't the reason.

Huge torpedo into the hull of their agenda.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
No refuting any of it?

I, for one, am shocked that you didn't bring anything of value to the table.

You're the biggest clown here ironically
Why would I refute a strawman? Shouldn’t you be off somewhere embarrassing yourself trying to explain QBR, which ESPN themselves has never disclosed. Watching you struggle is funny.
I’m as anti-qb winz as they come, and one of the few things Dak does well is not throwing the ball to the other team. I think Dak slobberers have to make up villains to get themselves through the day.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Why would I refute a strawman? Shouldn’t you be off somewhere embarrassing yourself trying to explain QBR, which ESPN themselves has never disclosed. Watching you struggle is funny.
I’m as anti-qb winz as they come, and one of the few things Dak does well is not throwing the ball to the other team. I think Dak slobberers have to make up villains to get themselves through the day.
Why would you refute anything with facts? I mean you havent done it before, why start now? Literally yesterday you called someone a clown because they said Dak was pressured while you said he had a ckesm pocket all night. Turns out he was pressured 31% of dropbacks. Who's the clown now :laugh::laugh:

Hey everyone!

Just curious who here thinks that I'm the one embarrassing myself and I'm the one struggling right now? You're delusional man hahahhaha:laugh:

Me? Struggling? Lol I'm thriving and enjoying the hell out of this.

Last edited:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Why would you refute anything with facts? I mean you havent done it before, why start now? Literally yesterday you called someone a clown because they said Dak was pressured while you said he had a ckesm pocket all night. Turns out he was pressured 31% of dropbacks. Who's the clown now :laugh::laugh:

Hey everyone!

Just curious who here thinks that I'm the one embarrassing myself and I'm the one struggling right now? You're ****ing delusional man hahahhaha:laugh:
I’m trying to think how stupid someone had to be to think that being pressured on only 30% is bad. Apparently the answer is you.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I’m trying to think how stupid someone had to be to think that being pressured on only 30% is bad. Apparently the answer is you.

The average pressure rate was 29.2% last year. Thinking 31% presure rate is having a clean pocket all night and that you aren't getting destroyed here highlights how big of a ****ing moron you are.

Better luck next time girly pop

Diehardblues

Reaction score
@Diehardblues you'll find out real quick why you couldn't find amy proof behind your claim that" team's focus in on Zeke"

Give it a read.
Jerry admitted it. It’s been widely discussed.

Stop Elliott and make Dak beat you thru the air is a proven method to beat us. Last time I checked we are 2-10 when Elliott is held to 75 yards or less .

And it’s not just about Dak. It about masking our weaknesses on defenses by leaving them off the field. When we control total TOP rushing the ball we are a more dominate team.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
The average pressure rate was 29.2% last year. Thinking 31% presure rate is having a clean pocket all night and that you aren't getting destroyed here highlights how big of a ****ing moron you are.

Better luck next time girly pop
If you say so, let’s pretend pressure is an actual, official objective stat so you can feel better about yourself. You wake up every day scouring the Internet for Dak articles like the groupie you are... but it’s getting harder and harder, ain’t it? First Dak was the MVP and Moore was a genius padding their numbers against winless teams, now halfway through and all you can find is “debunking Dak myths”. By the end of the year you’ll be straight up posting Chunky Soup commercials and everyone will still be laughing at you. What a sad troll indeed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you say so, let’s pretend pressure is an actual, official objective stat so you can feel better about yourself. You wake up every day scouring the Internet for Dak articles like the groupie you are... but it’s getting harder and harder, ain’t it? First Dak was the MVP and Moore was a genius padding their numbers against winless teams, now halfway through and all you can find is “debunking Dak myths”. By the end of the year you’ll be straight up posting Chunky Soup commercials and everyone will still be laughing at you. What a sad troll indeed.
Yea, let’s get a full season of stats and results before we begin anointing Dak. He was very impressive against those losing teams early running up the score. 1-4 against winning teams despite whatever numbers he’s thrown up there isn’t going to get voters attention.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Aww now pressure doesn't exist and can't be measured.

THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL!!!! DON'T MAKE YOURSELF LOOK ANY WORSE THAN YOU ALREADY DO!!! :facepalm:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Jerry admitted it. It’s been widely discussed.

Stop Elliott and make Dak beat you thru the air is a proven method to beat us. Last time I checked we are 2-10 when Elliott is held to 75 yards or less .

And it’s not just about Dak. It about masking our weaknesses on defenses by leaving them off the field. When we control total TOP rushing the ball we are a more dominate team.

Jerry thought it. It was wrong. You were wrong. It's cool.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve been much more impressed with Dak this season. But these slow starts with our defense is killing us. It’s too much to overcome.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yea, let’s get a full season of stats and results before we begin anointing Dak. He was very impressive against those losing teams early running up the score. 1-4 against winning teams despite whatever numbers he’s thrown up there isn’t going to get voters attention.

Yes. Let’s get a full season of stats for Dak.

nevermind the fact that we have 3.5 seasons worth of stats for Dak. All of which point to top 10 production.