Decision on Deshaun Watson suspension expected tomorrow

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Never met an innocent person who settled especially in a case where it involves women.
Really? So everyone is guilty who settles. If Watson settled at the beginning he would have never been suspended. He got money grabbed, so did Houston.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is not unique to the NFL. I could be fired if I was late to work 5 minutes 30 days in a row. But someone with no record could spit in a costumer's face and only get two weeks suspension. Which is worse?

Watson didn't get 6 for 23 women, he got 6 from the testimony of 5 women. People keep bringing up the other women. They weren't even being taken into consideration.

Still, 5 women vs weed and vs 1 witness (Zeke's case) where the witness wasn't even credible

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Who knows? But ask yourself why did those women settle? If this really happened to them and they sold out for money possibly putting other women in jeopardy then their character should also be questioned

Which I could see. My problem isn't even the settling. It's the clear unevenness of this vs Zeke's case.

Flamma

Reaction score
Still, 5 women vs weed and vs 1 witness (Zeke's case) where the witness wasn't even credible

Yeah, you're spot on. But these things all have different rules.

At least it's not decided by Goodells whims and wishes. We have an X federal Judge, paid by both the NFL and NFLPA making the decisions based on policy. She's done this all of her life, I'm not going to question her. This isn't like someone's opinion on a football player.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Okay? He's not going to jail.

This about the suspension and the amount of games and how uneven it is compared to basically everything else.
Remember when Zeke got suspended it was under a different rule. Zeke would not get suspended if that happened now. Kamara and Joseph are next up on the NFL docket so we will see.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Lol. The girl was his friend and they went to Florida immediately after. You’re comparing apples to bowling balls.
Did you see her reaction. That was sexual assault. What video did you see with these 4 women and Watson?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He wouldn’t have. The owners wanted an example made
It appears Watson is getting off light because it is nonviolent sexual assault. Zeke and AB was considered violent sexual assault. The league needs to stay out of this.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It appears Watson is getting off light because it is nonviolent sexual assault. Zeke and AB was considered violent sexual assault. The league needs to stay out of this.
Lol. Hopkins got the same amount of games for having trace amounts of peds.
Are you listening to yourself?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Lol. Hopkins got the same amount of games for having trace amounts of peds.
Are you listening to yourself?
You do know drug suspension are not the same as personal conduct? Like the gambling suspension of the ATL player. Is your life that boring or you have know life at all?

phildadon86

Reaction score
You do know drug suspension are not the same as personal conduct? Like the gambling suspension of the ATL player. Is your life that boring or you have know life at all?
If 25 women accused me of what Watson is being accused of I’d be in jail awaiting trial. The fact he got off scot free and got to keep literally all of his money is laughable.