Deebo Samuel

mldardy

Reaction score
Y’all some scared *** dudes man.

“Their run game…”
“George Kittle is unstoppable…”
“Deebo Samuel this, Deebo Samuel that“

Not a single post nor thread the past few weeks from anybody talking about how good the Niners were, wanting to avoid them or anything of that nature. All of a sudden they're some elite scary team that nobody viewed as a threat up until a couple of hours ago? They really got y’all shook! loll
Exactly. Debo and George Kittle are so scary and unstoppable, they were part of team that lost 7 times and needed a miracle to get into the playoffs.

mldardy

Reaction score
Bottom line the cowboys offense can't pull another deer in the headlights act, they have to control the ball and score points. Their defense isn't going to shutdown the 49ers, best we can hope for is some turnovers and red zone stops.
It must certainly can. Did the 49ers get Aaron Rodgers/Patrick Mahomes as their QB all of a sudden.

Loso86

Reaction score
Diggs AND Kearse need to follow this man. He will run through any of our corners and take their souls with him. We need a banger like Kearse to always be near him

I expect SF to play ground and pound ball (also something Debo excels at). As long as we can shut down their run game and gang tackle Debo, I don’t think they can keep with us in a track meet game
Umm lol

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I think McLaurin is a nice WR, but nothing more. You must have a higher opinion of him than me.

They both do. Deebo is way better.

For the Season
McLaurin 77 catches for 1,053 yards (13.7 ypc)
Samuel 77 catches for 1,405 yards (18.2 ypc - led the league)

Last edited:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Time for big boy ball now. I think we're prepared for whomever we face, so let's get after these 49ers. And it just so happens that my wife is a huge 49er fan, so this ish is about to get real.

plymkr

Reaction score
Get a lead
No phantom calls on 3rd downs

Cowboys win
If we score first and don't turn it over then we'll win. I don't think they can go toe to toe with us the whole game if playing behind. Once we get a lead Diggs and Parsons can make plays. Debo is good but we got some guys that are good too.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I would actually put Jordan Lewis on him and put a safety over the top. Then I’d have Diggs follow Kittle on obvious passing downs. I want Kearse free for run support. They probably won’t do that but that’s what I’d do. Kearse and Parson are the keys to our run defense.

RaZon

Reaction score
Deebo is a monster, we have nobody like him., he's something unique. Great great player, hopefully Jimmy G will suck like he can and we take advantage of it, that is our only chance. The Niners will be the more physical team.

Carter

Reaction score
Just rattle Jimmy G. all game long than you dont have to worry about Samuel.

JBS

Reaction score
Then who? Anthony Brown? Diggs is the best we got.

its going to be a nightmare matchup no matter who lines up against him. He will destroy Diggs w the ball in his hands. He’s the best in the game after the catch - that is not the guy you want Diggs following around

visionary

Reaction score
I would actually put Jordan Lewis on him and put a safety over the top. Then I’d have Diggs follow Kittle on obvious passing downs. I want Kearse free for run support. They probably won’t do that but that’s what I’d do. Kearse and Parson are the keys to our run defense.

I like this plan

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Samuel is a very good WR however Cowboys can't pay so much attention that you allow Kittle to beat you. Kittle has 71 catches (2 less than Samuel) and just as many TD with 6.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would compare Deebo more to Patterson of Atlanta. A receiver playing RB. We shut down Patterson pretty good.
I think he was injured early on in that game, but I do agree it's a good comparison on how they use him.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Y’all some scared *** dudes man.

“Their run game…”
“George Kittle is unstoppable…”
“Deebo Samuel this, Deebo Samuel that“

Not a single post nor thread the past few weeks from anybody talking about how good the Niners were, wanting to avoid them or anything of that nature. All of a sudden they're some elite scary team that nobody viewed as a threat up until a couple of hours ago? They really got y’all shook! loll

D1-F5-D5-C6-5-EF4-47-A0-9-D2-D-06-A8-FDB15415.jpg

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
They both do. Deebo is way better.

For the Season
McLaurin 77 catches for 1,053 yards (13.7 ypc)
Samuel 77 catches for 1,405 yards (18.2 ypc - led the league)

Can’t forget his 56 carries for 365 yards and 8 TDs rushing the ball.

He’s a Top 5 receiver in the league. Can’t help it if our fans don’t watch football outside of the Cowboys.