Deebo Samuel

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ill let Quinn get that taken care of in practice this week, they will have a plan, if that plan fails early, they will switch to plan b.. i trust they know the change ahead of them and will be ready.

all they had to do was watch this game in its entirety make that last night's HOMEWORK ie coaches tell the players to watch the game before they go to bed, when they wake up, and then will have a breakdown to watch in separate group meetings to watch even more.

dont need to go back to any 9ers games all year just watch last night thats who they are.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
That’s the bad thing Kearse is good with tight ends but he isn’t the speedster we need on him. He can watch for him inside while a Corner like Diggs goes anything outside.

Exactly. I’m comfortable with Hooker handling Kittle. Hell get his but I don’t think he’ll dominate (Kittle)

Creeper

Reaction score
What bothers me about guys like Deebo and Kittle, is how they can pump up their team with big plays where they bust tackles. They are momentum changers no matter the situation. I don't think they can both be stopped an entire game, but the Cowboys will need big plays of their own to get momentum back.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Start fast get a lead and NEVER take your foot off the gas. The 9ers are a resilient team that can come back to bite you if you let them. ;)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Diggs AND Kearse need to follow this man. He will run through any of our corners and take their souls with him. We need a banger like Kearse to always be near him

I expect SF to play ground and pound ball (also something Debo excels at). As long as we can shut down their run game and gang tackle Debo, I don’t think they can keep with us in a track meet game
he will make a few plays for sure. deep plays. the challenge is limiting him. Kittle is also a big challenge and perhaps a lot of parsons/Neal to neutralize him. their run game is good, and for us containing that will be key. Grapolo tends to make some risky throws so an interception or 2 might be in order for us....

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Deebo is a pretty unique player -- I can't recall at 1400+ yard WR who's game is primarily based on YAC.

Tackling is going to be paramount.

Dang, dang, dang. The prop bets we could have if only the legendary Jaylon were still on the team. Might be the first player in NFL history to get dragged for 250 in one game. :lmao:

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Diggs AND Kearse need to follow this man. He will run through any of our corners and take their souls with him. We need a banger like Kearse to always be near him

I expect SF to play ground and pound ball (also something Debo excels at). As long as we can shut down their run game and gang tackle Debo, I don’t think they can keep with us in a track meet game
Man y'all acting like he Deebo from Friday. I ain't scared of this dude :laugh:

lqmac1

Reaction score
D1-F5-D5-C6-5-EF4-47-A0-9-D2-D-06-A8-FDB15415.jpg
Felt bad! Nobody liked it and I didn’t want your time and effort in making that post to go unnoticed. Enjoy your like.

AyeAtey

Reaction score

I hope Quinn and company got this and everything else.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No doubt Quinn knows about Samuel and that is a big part of SF. But lets not act as if Samuel is the only top WR. Cowboys faced a much more dangerous WR in Justin Jefferson and shut him down. Respect his ability but do not fear him.