CFZ Defense down the stretch is a concern!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I honestly think it's the opponent, they couldn't stop either SFO nor the Eagles. They bully the weaker teams, but struggle against the elite ones. Been saying throughout this season, they were overrated where many have said this is an historic defense, which they clearly are not.
They lost their second best player, guy who created three turnovers in two games played and was moving towards locking down half the field.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What I do know is, he is a legitimate LB not a Safety who lacks size that does possess legitimate instincts, which is very important for that position as they see plays before it happens. Remember, Gus Bradley comes from Seattle and runs a similar scheme to Quinn. Even if Leonard is 75% of his former self, he would help against these bigger fronts we will be facing over the next month and in the playoffs.
Well, here's two maybe him coming here we do have two recruiters in Hooker and Gilmore trying hard to get him here..

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Eagles HC also was on the Colts staff when Leonard played there
exactly I know this but is that very different than actually playing alongside your buddies they can also get you up to speed on the defense really fast. None of us know where leonard's mind is right now he's got two really good teams that could really use his services that he has to make a choice on where he wants to go anybody in here that thinks that any team has some kind of advantage in recruiting didn't see the guy walk away from both teams

there was a rumor and I don't know if it ever was substantiated that he was spotted at the Cowboys game he literally was watching the Seahawks cowboy game...

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Even without Diggs, they cannot give up multiple td drives to start a game
I’m just responding to the idea that they’re not what they were expected to be before the season. Losing a playmaker and your second best player explains that IMO

75boyz

Reaction score
When we didn't get home with pressure on Geno's quick release pass offense the secondary surely got exposed against a formidable trio of pass catchers.

So yeah, hopefully other opponent offenses can't copycat that going forward.
If they can, we may be in trouble.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
When we didn't get home with pressure on Geno's quick release pass offense the secondary surely got exposed against a formidable trio of pass catchers.

So yeah, hopefully other opponent offenses can't copycat that going forward.
If they can, we may be in trouble.
I think Quinn's soft coverages with no safety help outside the hashes are what got exposed. Bland and Gilly can cover, but when you are always the last line of defense, they have to be much more careful. Can't jump routes when you're it outside the hashes...