Defense needs to make turnovers

mahoneybill

Reaction score
In all fairness our defense lacks creativity. For example the first sack on Rodgers was a all linemen slashing the right Gaps and if I'm right I believe a LB came off the edge going the opposite direction. Stuff like that needs to be done on a regular basis. That is problem no. 2 though, problem no. 1 is stopping the run. Rodgers really didnt do much.

Who would have thought no TD passes from Rodgers and give up 4 rushing TDS

BigD5

Reaction score
Its been mentioned before, I know, but one today could have been huge.

Theres no real solution here. Were snake bit on making turnovers. Pressure, overrating our own guys, coverage types, DB confidence....who knows
Lol we are not snake bit

Under Garrett we have never gotten turnovers. They simply don’t practice taking the ball away

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We are only one of 4 teams with 1 int or less. When it comes to takeaways. Teams that have played 5 games we are 7th worst in the league with 4

SacredStar

Reaction score
Getting turnovers would be great, but giving them up is what lost them the last two games. Don't turn the ball over and we're sitting at 5-0.

On the flip side, GB is 4-1 because they got the turnovers. If they don't get those turnovers in every game they won, they would be 0-5.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a mindset. Our players don't look to strip the ball. They don't look back in pass coverage. Forcing turnovers is not an objective. When we get one it's something flukey like a tipped ball by the opposing receiver. We don't force them. It's not the goal. I don't get it.