Defense needs to utilize Kelvin Joesph’s 4.3 speed vs Chiefs

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Not really especially if they let Bossman play man with little bit of safety help over the top.
He still doesn't know the nuances of the game. It's not just a matter of speed against speed. And we don't know how well Joseph's raw speed translates to field speed.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quinn needs to utilize Kelvin Joseph’s & Anthony Brown’s speed to contain Hill & Hardman.

Joseph has 4.3 speed with short space quickness to play man and keep up with speedy WR and not get beat deep for explosive play. With Brown’s experience I would use him more on Hill with safety help and let Bossman go 1v1 on Hardman.

I would utilize Diggs & Kearse on containing Kelce.

CB Brown is the fastest player on the team per McCarthy...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Anthony Brown 40 - 4.33
Kevin Joseph 40 - 4.34
Trevon Diggs 40 - 4.42
Jourdan Lewis 40 - 4.47

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Quinn needs to utilize Kelvin Joseph’s & Anthony Brown’s speed to contain Hill & Hardman.

Joseph has 4.3 speed with short space quickness to play man and keep up with speedy WR and not get beat deep for explosive play. With Brown’s experience I would use him more on Hill with safety help and let Bossman go 1v1 on Hardman.

Al Davis is that you?

LovinItAll

Reaction score

JL has it covered.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lewis on Kelce should be the play, if we are going by the job he did on Pitts.

Diggs and safety help on Reek. Diggs needs someone behind him not just because of Reeks blazing speed, but because he's going to gamble and it allows him to be more aggressive.

I would put Brown on Hill.

I think Hill is a bad matchup for Diggs.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I would put Brown on Hill.

I think Hill is a bad matchup for Diggs.

We know Brown has speed. Of course, nobody can technically match Reeks speed, but AB is as close as we get. I think its better to play close up to a guy like Reek and hit him at the line. As long as a safety is behind him.