Defensive Ends still lacking production

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So were they able to put pressure on Brady when he had the game winning drive?

I’m sorry you don’t like the pressure that we put on quarterbacks. Maybe you should email the defensive coordinator. Did you understand the explanation I gave you.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So were they able to put pressure on Brady when he had the game winning drive?

Did you forget the penalty that they didn’t call. It doesn’t help your example Plus it was the first game of the season. I think we have been getting better every game.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Did you forget the penalty that they didn’t call. It doesn’t help your example Plus it was the first game of the season. I think we have been getting better every game.

It doesn’t help your point, Cowboys got close to zero pressure on Brady all game hence they had the lead all game long.

Second point they got minimal pressure against Chargers another team with a winning record and a good OL. So your telling me in the playoffs a team struggling to get sacks is going to win playoff gamess against team with winning record and top tier OL.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It doesn’t help your point, Cowboys got close to zero pressure on Brady all game hence they had the lead all game long.

Second point they got minimal pressure against Chargers another team with a winning record and a good OL. So your telling me in the playoffs a team struggling to get sacks is going to win playoff gamess against team with winning record and top tier OL.
It was the first game of the season. Get over it . Look what we did to the Vikings. Who is next. It’s the scheme not the players. We’re more than capable of putting pressure

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
It was the first game of the season. Get over it . Look what we did to the Vikings. Who is next. It’s the scheme not the players. We’re more than capable of putting pressure

Nope it was the 1st game, 2nd game , 4th game, & 6th game.

ZERO SACKS VS TEAMS WITH WINNING RECORD. Get your low standard out of here.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nope it was the 1st game, 2nd game , 4th game, & 6th game.

ZERO SACKS VS TEAMS WITH WINNING RECORD. Get your low standard out of here.
OK so I see you’re right. What do you expect to do about it. Right now. Get up in the morning and think of something positive. You’ll feel better

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
OK so I see you’re right. What do you expect to do about it. Right now. Get up in the morning and think of something positive. You’ll feel better

When you willingly ignore problems they come back to haunt you at the worst time.

Talk to me when pressure beats Aaron Rodgers or Brady in the last minute game winning drives.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Once again the stale pass rusher is a thorn on the side of this team with only Gregory producing a solo sack. Basham and Golston selfish plays and mistakes almost cost this team a win. Why is Quinn not rotating the DEs like he did early on in the season?

Cowboys ranks 28th in sacks and yet to produce even one against a winning team.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/sacks-per-game

This is a penalty that should not have been called. Time and again, the Zebras are predictable with their bias against Dallas.

Even some of the fans from the other team know that those penalties were gimmes. They took it anyways. Goes to show how messed up this refs are and how bad this system really is.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
This is a penalty that should not have been called. Time and again, the Zebras are predictable with their bias against Dallas.

Even some of the fans from the other team know that those penalties were gimmes. They took it anyways. Goes to show how messed up this refs are and how bad this system really is.

No Basham did it out frustration because he knew he was late to the QB, and his pressure was worthless since the QB got the ball out.