Defensive Tackles still available

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Outside of Hankins, he are some of the DT's still in the market

-Matt Ioannidis. Incredibly strong 1T, played 70% of Carolina last year. Was a productive pass rusher up until 2019, but really fell off after.

-A'shawn Robinson. Probably the best run stuffer right now. Played almost 60% of the snaps last season for LA

-Aikeem Hicks. Probably more of a name at this point. He did however play 55% of TB's snaps

- Shelby Harris. Would be more of a Carlos Watkins upgrade than a 1T. He is a guy I see as a sneaky good signing. Can play both 3T and 4i

Cowboyny

Reaction score

-Matt Ioannidis. Incredibly strong 1T, played 70% of Carolina last year. Was a productive pass rusher up until 2019, but really fell off after.

-A'shawn Robinson. Probably the best run stuffer right now. Played almost 60% of the snaps last season for LA

-Aikeem Hicks. Probably more of a name at this point. He did however play 55% of TB's snaps

- Shelby Harris. Would be more of a Carlos Watkins upgrade than a 1T. He is a guy I see as a sneaky good signing. Can play both 3T and 4i
Chiefs NT Nandi to still out there as well.

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score

Great assessments. I would take any of them.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Would love Harris and Robinson (or Ioannidas), but will likely have to live with Hankins and possibly Watkins. If we got the first two, I'd believe the Joneses have learned their lesson about the interior line.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we could sneak A’Shawn from under the Giants noses it would be great. Highly unlikely though. Sorta seems like they’ve settled for Hank. I’m wanting Mazi or Ika in the first round.
Bohanna got snaps still when he got Hankins, so another could still be in play. Would essentially just kick Bo off the roster.

Hankins is likely only going to get the vet minimum

snapper

Reaction score

A'shawn Robinson, please.

If Hankins is waiting for training camp to start before making a decision to sign (anywhere), I'd go with Robinson now.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
A'shawn Robinson, please.

If Hankins is waiting for training camp to start before making a decision to sign (anywhere), I'd go with Robinson now.

Hankins signed a 1 year deal with Vegas last year on April 4th. He’ll probably sign in a couple weeks but if we’re offering him minimum he may sign elsewhere.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ionannodis is the probably the best bet to get a legit good DT, and that was 3 years ago. All the guys available are really just role players. I don't know that Robinson is a real upgrade over Hankins
All 1-techs are role players. Robinson is really good at that role, though. I'd prefer him over Hankins, but don't think it's likely.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I take Robinson over Hankins.