definitly a contract needed

burmafrd

Reaction score
on that little punk on the ESPN NFL show. What is a stupid little twerp like that doing on a show for ADULTS and at least those that appear to be grown up. Need to run him over with a snowblower set on high; or maybe drag him through the desert behind a dune buggy. But the little punk has got to GO!

burmafrd

Reaction score
I hate child actors anyway and little pieces of SOS like that who try and act like they know something brings out my inner serial killer.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
burmafrd;1834907 said:
I hate child actors anyway and little pieces of SOS like that who try and act like they know something brings out my inner serial killer.

What happened :confused:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Did you see the excerpt on Sportscenter about him and his little sister? Would definately make you think twice.

His little sister was like 7 years old, totally loved skating and one day she couldnt balance anymore and found out she had a brain tumor. Her dream was to meet and skate with Michelle Kwan and she granted that wish, and Kwan even gave her the jacket she wore for the opening ceremony to one of the Olympics she was in. Was heart-wrenching.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
burmafrd;1834920 said:
So kudos for the sister. But the boy must die.

Her brother had more of a part in her recovery than i stated. Glad you feel so good about the family. :rolleyes:

burmafrd

Reaction score
So I will cage up my inner serial killer for this week. BUT he still has to go- ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img228.*************/img228/6834/4dcco42rf0.jpg

"ESPNNNNNNNNN!"

Rackat

Reaction score
http://i2.***BLOCKED***/albums/y37/Rackat/funnies/oldlady.jpg

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
burmafrd;1834931 said:
So I will cage up my inner serial killer for this week. BUT he still has to go- ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!

um...don't watch?