definitly a contract needed

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;1834900 said:
on that little punk on the ESPN NFL show. What is a stupid little twerp like that doing on a show for ADULTS and at least those that appear to be grown up. Need to run him over with a snowblower set on high; or maybe drag him through the desert behind a dune buggy. But the little punk has got to GO!

Dude be careful - threats like that are serious criminal matters these days.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;1835044 said:
How can you possibly find humor in that lame segment?
It will be gone by next year. Bring back jacked-up.

he is just a kid....sheesh

let it go already....there is no need to want to talk about violence towards him.....man talk about immature...way to show off those award winning parenting skills...

hey kids, dont be annoying to me or i will want to kill or maim you.....

Bryant Gumbel's announcing is >>>>>>>> than this thread and the immature responses from alleged adults

burmafrd

Reaction score
check the comment board over at ESPN if you want some really vicious threats, Nors. Compared to them I have been very restrained.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The suspense of what actually happened is killing me.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Biggems;1835153 said:
he is just a kid....sheesh

let it go already....there is no need to want to talk about violence towards him.....man talk about immature...way to show off those award winning parenting skills...

hey kids, dont be annoying to me or i will want to kill or maim you.....

Bryant Gumbel's announcing is >>>>>>>> than this thread and the immature responses from alleged adults

I never wished violence on him. I just think he's annoying and not the least bit funny.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
nothing gets me in the holiday spirits like threads about killing little kids

HAPPY HOLIDAYS YA'LL!!!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1835260 said:
lol, what the hell is ya'll? is that yakill?

I was gonna go with guys, but the texan in me said it was more smart assed to say ya'll

Rackat

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1835264 said:
lol, it's "y'all"
You say tomato, I say who cares? LOL! I've seen it spelled both ways. I never cared, just thought perhaps you really didn't no what it meant. I see that I was mistaken. LOL, oh well. :D