definitly a contract needed

burmafrd

Reaction score
smart, you have been lucky enough to miss ESPN and their kiddie school so called expert.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
burmafrd;1835014 said:
smart, you have been lucky enough to miss ESPN and their kiddie school so called expert.

Oh no, I just saw him.

Maybe the Emmitt critics will leave him alone now, this kid is worse than he is.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I think the kid is funny, entertaining, and decently informative........unlike Keyshawn

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
smarta5150;1835015 said:
Oh no, I just saw him.

Maybe the Emmitt critics will leave him alone now, this kid is worse than he is.

For those of us at work right now, who is the "kid?"

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Chief;1835020 said:
For those of us at work right now, who is the "kid?"

Jason Krause, he does little segments for NFL Countdown.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
burmafrd;1834907 said:
I hate child actors anyway and little pieces of SOS like that who try and act like they know something brings out my inner serial killer.

burmafrd;1834920 said:
So kudos for the sister. But the boy must die.

burmafrd;1835030 said:
the monkey on Fox is smarter and less annoying.

As key would say, you are so "pissed off" :lmao2:

Funny though.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Biggems;1835018 said:
I think the kid is funny, entertaining, and decently informative........unlike Keyshawn

How can you possibly find humor in that lame segment?
It will be gone by next year. Bring back jacked-up.

sago1

Reaction score
I'm not impressed by Kraus. Sorry but I think kids acting like smart aleck grown ups just leads to more dumb kids who think it pays to mouth off.

burmafrd

Reaction score
you mean besides be incredibly annoying and bring down the IQ level even further then it was?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
ESPN has great analysts for college football (Herbstreit) and the best host (Fowler), very good baseball analysts (Phillips and a host of others) and good college basketball analysts (Jay Bilas).

Not sure why their NFL crew is such a misfit group of idiots. I don't always agree with Ditka, but he's about the only one I like.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Chief;1835057 said:
ESPN has great analysts for college football (Herbstreit) and the best host (Fowler), very good baseball analysts (Phillips and a host of others) and good college basketball analysts (Jay Bilas).

Not sure why their NFL crew is such a misfit group of idiots. I don't always agree with Ditka, but he's about the only one I like.

I've noticed that, too. They have good guys at other places. But their football guys are terrible.