Deion Sanders is a candidate for FSU heading coaching job

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Taggart is good recruiter and he did not make a difference with FSU. I think Deion would be a horrible HC.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
That's not enough camera in front of deion ..........he would be a horrible head coach.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This is a really bad idea. He's already the mayor of , I mean, how much work is involved there? He's involved with all sorts of things, how much time there?

HC is a 120% work week. That ain't Neon and even if it were, I can't see where he has that kind of time.

:facepalm:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Expected this when opening was available.

Deion has been coaching for free or near free for 20 years.
He's kept tabs on all the best players from Texas to Florida which is most of the best players in the country.

He loves FSU.

Question will be compliance and coaching staff but armed with decent asst coach salaries he has a ton of NFL buddies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Expected this when opening was available.

Deion has been coaching for free or near free for 20 years.
He's kept tabs on all the best players from Texas to Florida which is most of the best players in the country.

He loves FSU.

Question will be compliance and coaching staff but armed with decent asst coach salaries he has a ton of NFL buddies.

Exactly......

cowboyec

Reaction score
instead....guys like Deion should put up the $10mil to buy out PJ Fleck at Minnesota and get him to Tallahassee...P.D.Q.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Odell Haggins should be the next coach at Florida State. Most definitely not Mike Leach.