Deion Sanders says im not getting back on your bandwagon Cowboys

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2425508 said:
I think HoS was saying 5 bucks that Deion will be on the Cowboys bandwagon b4 the season is over.
That's exactly what I am saying.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
And I'm sure the Cowboys are REALLY going to lose sleep over whether or not you jump back on their bandwagon.

I, personally, like it when you're not on there Deion. So stay off.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Who cares who is on the bandwagon or off of it at any given time. In the end it will be OUR story and it will be the best. To me, one of the best Super Bowl stories of recent history was the NYG's of last year (gulp), now they're where we were last season and we're where they were. Could be interesting how this one turns out.

To me the "perfect season" is a myth. Only once ever has it played out that way and it was done in a shorter season with the '72 Dolphins. Being up and being down, then making it count when it needs to, is the perfect season in reality. Look at the Pats of last year. Look at the Colts of recent years past and there mere 1 championship to show for it. The 8 Super Bowls we've been to and our best record in Cowboy History last season. The Raiders of 02'. And on and on. A real champion overcomes adversity, and adversity doesn't come until you've been punched so hard in the jaw that you only want to fall, but instead rise.

God will lead you through hell just to get to Heaven. And guess what people, we're already back to seeing the stars rise once again... So let the minions talk. We haven't sold our soul and this season is far from over!