Deion Sanders Wins Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year Award

ghst187

Reaction score
So a 3 win improvement gets you on the cover?
They were relevant, they clearly need another year to build but they have some core pieces of talent and were fun to watch, a drastic change for a program that’s been in the toilet. Their schedule wasn’t exactly easy either. I expect they will increase their wins again next season and make a bowl.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There have been a few players decommit from Colorado recently, but I wonder how much of that has to do with the offensive coaching situation as well as NIL money that may be more available to them elsewhere.

I think one or two of the decommits were quarterbacks and that may have a lot to do with waiting until they find out if QB Shedeur Sanders is staying or leaving for the NFL.

Regardless, it's fair to point out that some players have decommited, but it is also fair to say it is too early to judge Deion's success at Colorado given its only been one season and they did win 3 more games than they did the year before he arrived.
They could have more success next year in a lesser Big 12.

But if I was Shedour I’d look to the transfer portal going to a better team a QB away. That would be hilarious .

We all know coaching his sons is only reason he’s there. What a kick in the crotch that would be to Deion.

Im not sure if he comes out for Draft this year he’s a high draft pick.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Deoin's hair is not fake. It's a transplant, they transplanted hair from the back of his head to the front. Not sure why you'd try to dog a man's appearance like that.
He should post his picture and lets see

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The question you have to ask is, was it a successful season based on previous recent years? Yes and yes again but the bar was pretty low.
TCU, Nebraska , Colorado St and Az St all had losing records . Their 4 wins

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
So, two of those "decommits" are for 2 years from now. They are juniors in High School. They will likely change their minds another dozen times or so in the next 2 years.

djrbmm

Reaction score
Why? His team is a total dumpster fire. Not bowl eligible. Recruits jumping ship like crazy.
Because according to him "He's a strong black man who speaks his mind" Which is code for an attention seeking PRIMA DONNA