Deion Sanders

XXLMike

Reaction score
Working his way to Jerry’s heart and wallet.

There is no better person no better coach. No better talent no better motivator to take over for Mike McCarthy in the short future, than Neon Deion Sanders.

I watched him from his first year at FSU to his last year in the NFL.

One of the few extraordinary athletes, who can teach those who are less than him.

Stay tuned

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deion coach of the Cowboys????

giphy.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry should have saved that 4th round pick and used it to move up in the 1st round next year to try to draft Deion's son, Shedeur. A much better QB than the bust named Trey Lance.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score

There is no better person no better coach. No better talent no better motivator to take over for Mike McCarthy in the short future, than Neon Deion Sanders.

One of the few extraordinary athletes, who can teach those who are less than him.

Stay tuned
His health will fail him soon.
He has already had too many health issues.
I hope I am wrong, as he would make a great NFL HC.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Stay tuned
Jerry has to draft his son first. :thumbup:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: These grown men will respect him, but the way he coaches, i'm not sure it will go well with MILLION DOLLAR ATHELETES!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry should have saved that 4th round pick and used it to move up in the 1st round next year to try to draft Deion's son, Shedeur. A much better QB than the bust named Trey Lance.

Wow dude, just plug in Dak's name and likeness, and you might as well be all the guys you hate on this board.

817Gill

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: These grown men will respect him, but the way he coaches, i'm not sure it will go well with MILLION DOLLAR ATHELETES!!
Deion is the most universally respected pro. All of the stars today speak about being mentored by him.

If there’s anything he’ll never struggle at it’s connecting with other players. He’s a like a god to a lot of these guys. Talked that talk and backed it up with flare.

tunahelper

Reaction score

Stay tuned
Prime has always been about his wallet and his own notoriety. He is not the kind of coach Dallas needs.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Dak will be a Cowboy for 5+ more years, better for Shadeur to go to a QB-needy team

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Jerry has to draft his son first. :thumbup:
Exactly!!! Kid can play.

I knew this thread was coming and I have to admit I thought the same thing watching the game and if it hits us like that it’s times ten for Jerry.

Anything less than a SB this year and I don’t think Jerry could resist the attention. It would be an absolute circus - just what he always craves.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Dak will be a Cowboy for 5+ more years, better for Shadeur to go to a QB-needy team
I’ll take that bet and double it. If we don’t win a SB thus year Dak is the walking dead. He might be here but he’ll have one foot out the door.

We ran off Meredith - booed Yroy at the end and the fanbase will turn on Fak in a heartbeat