Deion Sanders

shabazz

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: These grown men will respect him, but the way he coaches, i'm not sure it will go well with MILLION DOLLAR ATHELETES!!
Just look at how these kids are rebelling against Eric Bieniemys coaching style because he DEMANDS accountability. Triggered, confused, and anxiety filled little buggers.

God forbid if they have to hit the sleds and do burpee's more than they approve of.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Working his way to Jerry’s heart and wallet.

There is no better person no better coach. No better talent no better motivator to take over for Mike McCarthy in the short future, than Neon Deion Sanders.

I watched him from his first year at FSU to his last year in the NFL.

One of the few extraordinary athletes, who can teach those who are less than him.

Stay tuned
So no one on the defensive side of the ball will need to join the huddle?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That was one of the best college ball games I’ve ever seen. Count me on the bandwagon. Good for Primetime and his Boys!

Shadeur was great but I want Hunter. Best of luck to the Buffaloes this year. Great story and I always root for ex-Cowboys.

Posted this in the Sports Forum but good take from Keyshawn on Prime’s Coaching Staff. Even Zimm is a defensive advisor in Boulder right now.

https://www.si.com/college/colorado...orado-coaching-staff-best-in-college-football

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak will remain a Cowboy for 5+ more years because of Jerry's inability to draft/pick up a very good younger QB.
He might be here because he finally hits that postseason greatness we’ve all expected from him and 5 more years is no issue for him performing at a high level.

That would be the perfect scenario but you guys just want to get rid of him because of some ridiculous personal dislike.

I may be the only one to say this here but, ” The Mahomes and Burrows of the league don’t grow on trees”!!!

SMDH

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol, the 3 scoring drives in his last game didn't lie. They actually happened.
2 scores that should have been INTs. The other team's butterfingers saved Lance. Horrible reads and throws. Go kiss the ring.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dak will remain a Cowboy for 5+ more years because of Jerry's inability to draft/pick up a very good younger QB.
I’ll take that bet and double it. If we don’t win a SB thus year Dak is the walking dead. He might be here but he’ll have one foot out the door.

We ran off Meredith - booed Yroy at the end and the fanbase will turn on Fak in a heartbeat

Also the salary cap circumstance. Whether or not Dak is the best option moving forward, eating a ton of his cap is an extreme decision, and he is not in a position Right now to cause an extreme reaction.

It is virtually assured he’s getting a 4-5 year extension around 52-55m$ a year pretty soon, which then just pushes the dead money down further, making him harder to cut/trade. Nothing else makes as much sense

You want a SB to be Dak’s barometer, but it’s not. Winning SBs is not the Mendoza line for the front office, competing for playoff spots is. Jerry’s said it many times, his goal is to compete every year and Dak gives you that. He’s been very consistent on this; Romo would have been the QB for many more years if he could have stayed healthy. Prescott was a curveball. Dak will have the Job until someone else takes it from him or he retires.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He might be here because he finally hits that postseason greatness we’ve all expected from him and 5 more years is no issue for him performing at a high level.

That would be the perfect scenario but you guys just want to get rid of him because of some ridiculous personal dislike.

I may be the only one to say this here but, ” The Mahomes and Burrows of the league don’t grow on trees”!!!

SMDH
I've never had a problem with Dak's abilities and improving performances. It's his greed which keeps increasing and will seriously put the Cowboys in a hole while trying to sign other key/younger playmakers while trying to keep this team together.

shabazz

Reaction score
I've never had a problem with Dak's abilities and improving performances. It's his greed which keeps increasing and will seriously put the Cowboys in a hole while trying to sign other key/younger playmakers while trying to keep this team together.
A/C….I’m just kiddin bra. Just wanted to see what it looks like to switch roles, lol.

Motorola

Reaction score
His health will fail him soon.
He has already had too many health issues.
I hope I am wrong, as he would make a great NFL HC.
Sanders I'm sure has enough wealth to where he can sit back and get optimum medical care to deal with his health issues, so he live the rest of his life as comfortable as possible.
The reality that he is perservering in being a college football coach = one of the most demanding and scrutinized jobs (it does pay very, very well TBH) really is testimony to Sanders' will to be successful in the sport he was so great at on the field - yet want to achieve that same greatness on the sideline.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The tape doesn't lie. Keep kissing the ring. It's what keeps Jerry in control and filthy rich.
I'm not kissing anyone's anything. I have no horse in this race. I hope Trey Lance turns out to be a great Cowboys player, regardless of how that does or doesn't affect Dak. But if he ends up being a waste of a 4th round pick next year, not a real big deal.

But it's very clear that you hate Lance because you feel like he was brought in to replace Dak. As a fan of the team, I have to ask, "So what if he does?" If he's good enough to supplant #4, that's a good thing for the Cowboys.

I don't care if you don't like the guy, but it seems like almost every post I've seen from you lately is just Lance hate... exactly the type of thing you can't stand others doing with Dak.

Call it irony, hypocrisy, or payback...whatever. It's not a good look.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ll take that bet and double it. If we don’t win a SB thus year Dak is the walking dead. He might be here but he’ll have one foot out the door.

We ran off Meredith - booed Yroy at the end and the fanbase will turn on Fak in a heartbeat
And we'll get his name right when we do it, dagnabbit!!!
:muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not kissing anyone's anything. I have no horse in this race. I hope Trey Lance turns out to be a great Cowboys player, regardless of how that does or doesn't affect Dak. But if he ends up being a waste of a 4th round pick next year, not a real big deal.

But it's very clear that you hate Lance because you feel like he was brought in to replace Dak. As a fan of the team, I have to ask, "So what if he does?" If he's good enough to supplant #4, that's a good thing for the Cowboys.

I don't care if you don't like the guy, but it seems like almost every post I've seen from you lately is just Lance hate... exactly the type of thing you can't stand others doing with Dak.

Call it irony, hypocrisy, or payback...whatever. It's not a good look.
I don't care what you think about me. You're absolutely wrong, plus your Dak hatred is blinding you. I've been against overpaying Dak for 2 years now, and you'd better believe he's going to demand even more after this season. Jerry made a trade for a bust. Lance can't read defenses, has 50% accuracy and has a horrible sidearm throw. There is a huge reason after 2+ years why both Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch swallowed their pride (after using 3 first round picks and a third round pick to move up and draft this bust 3rd overall) and decided this guy simply doesn't have it. Like I said, keep kissing the ring if you want, but I won't.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't care what you think about me. You're absolutely wrong, plus your Dak hatred is blinding you. I've been against overpaying Dak for 2 years now, and you'd better believe he's going to demand even more after this season. Jerry made a trade for a bust. Lance can't read defenses, has 50% accuracy and has a horrible sidearm throw. There is a huge reason after 2+ years why both Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch swallowed their pride (after using 3 first round picks and a third round pick to move up and draft this bust 3rd overall) and decided this guy simply doesn't have it. Like I said, keep kissing the ring if you want, but I won't.
And once again, you label me a Dak hater, which I most certainly am not. I think he's capable of getting us another ring, under the right circumstances...and I've never said anything to the contrary. I've never claimed he isn't good enough, as long as he has good enough players around him, nor have I ever claimed he could carry the team on his back to get there.

But because I don't fawn over him, like you do, you say I hate him. Yet here you are, spewing vitriol in thread after thread, toward a guy who hasn't even taken a snap on this team, much less had a chance to unseat your crush.

I just hope that if Lance ends up being a good QB for this team, you'll support him, whether that's as a #2 or #1.

rambo2

Reaction score
2 scores that should have been INTs. The other team's butterfingers saved Lance. Horrible reads and throws. Go kiss the ring.
Nope, ignorant take on your part. They got a 23 year old that they had a 2nd round grade on for the last pick in the 4th round. They have nothing to lose on this deal.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And once again, you label me a Dak hater, which I most certainly am not. I think he's capable of getting us another ring, under the right circumstances...and I've never said anything to the contrary. I've never claimed he isn't good enough, as long as he has good enough players around him, nor have I ever claimed he could carry the team on his back to get there.

But because I don't fawn over him, like you do, you say I hate him. Yet here you are, spewing vitriol in thread after thread, toward a guy who hasn't even taken a snap on this team, much less had a chance to unseat your crush.

I just hope that if Lance ends up being a good QB for this team, you'll support him, whether that's as a #2 or #1.
I blast Dak when he deserves it, something you never did in the old forums for your crush, Romo. As for Lance, I've seen enough. He's a bust. There are even recent practice photos of him where the Cowboys are trying to correct his throwing motion because they know that sidearm throwing motion is no good. Yet, even in this pic, the ball looks as if it's coming out before he completes his follow through. Correcting his throwing motion is needed, but it could also set him back even more.

Screenshot-20230902-051248-You-Tube.jpg

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Good job Prime.

I really wish Auburn had gone with him over Freeze. Not that I think Freeze will be a bad coach for us, but man, if Prime could do that in one offseason with Colorado imagine what he could do with Auburn.