Deion Sanders

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wouldn’t hate Prime being a Dallas HC in the future as long as he keeps improving teams.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
As a CU alum, it is crazy to see the turnover in just one season. This team was as bad as I have ever seen the last few seasons.

I was a bit worried about Deion bringing his son with him, but after watching Montez, Noyer and Liufau the last few seasons it was pretty excising to see how accurate and decisive Shedeur was today.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Just look at how these kids are rebelling against Eric Bieniemys coaching style because he DEMANDS accountability. Triggered, confused, and anxiety filled little buggers.

God forbid if they have to hit the sleds and do burpee's more than they approve of.
Right lol

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Would it work, I honestly have no idea… but I don’t care, I want to see Deion here as HC because I want to feel I’m entertained when it comes to the Cowboys, and the entertainment level would go through the roof.
That said I don’t think it will happen, I don’t think Jerry could handle having someone here who’s got a bigger ego than him and also would be the only person anyone would want to interview.
Jerry went three shades of grey back when Deion was introduced as a Cowboy player to the press because Deion took over the show, and Jerry doesn’t particularly like things like that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kiss the Ring! Jerry loves fans like you...

Notice how Greg @Diehardblues won't chime in on this Lance trade because he knows this type of Jerry meandering without consulting with his head coach is what has created this championship game drought for the past 28 years, and Jerry is back to doing it once again.
Nope, didn't notice. He's on my ignore list.

As has been stated before, Jerry probably already knew MM's position on Lance before the call came in, and even if he didn't, it's a low risk/high reward situation. I'm not sticking up for Jerry here, I'm supporting the move, regardless of whose decision it is. Just because I hated a certain president, it doesn't mean I didn't support any decision that benefited the country as a whole.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
How about this thread gets back on topic, which is about Deion and maybe an admin deletes all the friggin posts on about Dak….
Literally every thread is hijacked with this or that about Dak, getting boring now :rolleyes:

gtb1943

Reaction score
I admit I am surprised that Deion is looking like a good HC at least. I really did not think he had the temperament.

buddieluver

Reaction score
I’m already tired of all the social media on Deion.

Yes, they played a great game. And his son had a Heisman type performance.

But this isn’t the same TCU team from last year. Still a good coming out party for Sanders son and the rest of the Buffs offense.

But Deion has been his son’s coach at every level. He’s hijacked Colorado’s football program to maximize his sons career which is all about impressing NFL scouts. Apparently Colorado was so desperate for success they are allowing . And to his credit they have silenced the critics for now.

I hope Sanders is the real deal. He put up impressive numbers at Jackson St which probably wouldn’t have received NFL attention. Again, this is what it’s all about. And that’s fine. I hope it works out for him.

I’d also not expect to see Deion remain at Colorado once his son is drafted. He’ll be looking to go to whatever NFL team his son does.
Tom Brady has taken the kid under his wing and is mentoring him.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Is it just me thinking there's all the hype over one win is a bit much, especially with 8-9 games left in the season.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Tom Brady has taken the kid under his wing and is mentoring him.
Here's a good video of him with Shadeur. He is legit coaching him.

And if no one saw it yet, I put Michael Irvin's motivational speech to the Team in there as well.

Like Keyshawn said, these guys are getting the best coaching possible. TO, Warren Sapp, tons of NFL legends visiting the players. Mike Zimmer who was always a great Defensive Coordinator for us is advising.

If I'm a talented recruit, and Deion wants me, why would I go anywhere else?

I hope Prime can keep it all in check as the circus grows and the hanger-ons increase. These videos were before it blew up. Hopefully Prime learned enough watching Jerry and the Coach dynamics and the things not to do.

rags747

Reaction score
Prime has got Colorado rolling! 2-0 now. Who saw the Playmaker on the sideline today? Prime about to go to 3-0. Phenomenal job he has done so far. Have my dislikes with Deion too but at the end of the day he’s still the greatest CB and showman the NFL has ever seen. Kicking butt baby!