DeMarco Murray Called Spray Tan

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Apparently the team mate's wife that #29 slept with had him in her cell phone as "spray tan." And apparently the team mate tweeted some of the text messages last night during the game that had been exchanged between "spray tan" and his wife.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Lol I'm sorry but that's just funny... I understand the teammate is hurt but it takes 2 tango

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Not ideal timing.

But he has to be furious watching Murray shine while he's trying to make it and knowing he's being cuckolded.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Brennan clay. @BrennanClay24

Google murray spray tan. Can't post link. Against rules

BoyGenius

Reaction score
What's interesting is in the texts, the wife apparently has no idea that her husband/boyfriend was working out for the Chargers.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Brennan Clay, who was a teammate of Murray's at OU for one season, got a try out at San Diego. While gone, his wife was texting Murray, who was saved as "spray tan" in her phone, saying that she no longer had a "roommate" and Murray sent some texts saying that was good news, and that he would like to have relations with her. To which she agreed (the language was far more vulgar).

It is inclear whether Clay & his wife were already broken up, but they are divorcing now.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Demarco Murray pulled an Enrique? I wish the Cowboys had the recent success of the Spurs in common than the sleeping with other teammates wives.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm sure she'll love all the attention she'll get from this.