THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
B4Gt4InCcAAzoQb.jpg

:laugh:

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Simply amazing how Murray went from a relative joke struggling to break 1000 yards to best RB in the NFL overnight threatening the NFL regular season rushing record.

Nobody considers him the best. He has the best OL.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
How do you know he would take it to violence? I didn't condone what Murray did I think the name is funny I think blasting it on social media is childish. I also don't just fault Murray it takes 2. Seems you have an anger issue and if reports are correct she is a jersey chaser that's his fault for marrying a skeezy

I have anger issues? :huh:
I just believe in respect a man's/woman's marriage. It doesn't matter if it takes two to tango. It still takes one, and if one doesn't respond, there won't be two.
Saying she's a skeezy just justifies the adultery. I don't care if a woman is a skeezy, if she's married, she's off-limits to me. PERIOD!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What goes on in the dark ALWAYS come to the light.

Gina’s friend contacted Baller Alert and had this to say.

“I’m so sick of this crazy ****….Brennan is an absolute fraud! I’m one of Gina’s best friends and this is what I know about Brennan. He used Gina. She financially supported him and he was going out (cheating) on her so she booted him and he got butt hurt. He was cheating on her and since she’s a strong woman she kicked him out a long time ago. She’s silent but I’m not. This is crazy. He’s just crazy because he lost her and his NFL career. He doesn’t even play. No woman. No Contract. No life.
Brennan-Clay-Cheating.jpg

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles...heating-on-his-wife-gina-with-a#ixzz3L3tYH4l0

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I just believe in respect a man's/woman's marriage. It doesn't matter if it takes two to tango. It still takes one, and if one doesn't respond, there won't be two.
Saying she's a skeezy just justifies the adultery. I don't care if a woman is a skeezy, if she's married, she's off-limits to me. PERIOD!

A ring doesn't define marriage. Her loyalty is what defines marriage. If she isn't loyal, she isn't married. imo

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

You were the one talking about putting a bullet in his head. Not me that thought never crossed my mind. She is skeezy bro what about her isn't? What because she said I do? That doesn't justify anything. She pursued Murray said cool lets roll the rest is history would you wife someone up like that? Would you have a friend who chased your girl? Probably not. This life is all about choices and those are the choices made by all parties involved. But keep that stuff in house yeah Murray made himself look douchey but this dude is making the drama public making him look whiny. Hey DM is from Vegas.. What happens in Vegas we'll never mind it doesn't always stay there

tyke1doe

Reaction score
A ring doesn't define marriage. Her loyalty is what defines marriage. If she isn't loyal, she isn't married. imo

Sorry, but you missed my point altogether.

I don't care if she isn't faithful. If I'm a man, and I know a woman is married. Whether she's faithful or not is not my business. That I enter a relationship with a married woman IS. It's not the woman, it's the man.
I don't wear a ring because I don't like wearing rings. My wife knows this but jokes with me (did so last night). She likes to say I "put my marriage down."
She says woman may get the wrong impression. And my response: "I know I'm married. I don't care what impression they get. I CONTROL whether I engage those women or not - ring or no ring."

So my point is, Murray shouldn't have entertain a woman who was married. I don't care if she came onto him or not. Respect your teammate, even if your teammate's wife doesn't respect her marriage.

This isn't difficult to understand.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You were the one talking about putting a bullet in his head. Not me that thought never crossed my mind. She is skeezy bro what about her isn't? What because she said I do? That doesn't justify anything. She pursued Murray said cool lets roll the rest is history would you wife someone up like that? Would you have a friend who chased your girl? Probably not. This life is all about choices and those are the choices made by all parties involved. But keep that stuff in house yeah Murray made himself look douchey but this dude is making the drama public making him look whiny. Hey DM is from Vegas.. What happens in Vegas we'll never mind it doesn't always stay there

I didn't say "I" would put a bullet to his head.
I'm acknowledging the reality that that DOES happen.
I know cases where jealous husbands have killed the other man or the wife and the other man.
Not all guys take kindly to you sleeping with their wives.

Second, you miss the point altogether. I don't care what she thinks about her marriage. Murray shouldn't have anything to do with a married woman. PERIOD.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I didn't say "I" would put a bullet to his head.
I'm acknowledging the reality that that DOES happen.
I know cases where jealous husbands have killed the other man or the wife and the other man.
Not all guys take kindly to you sleeping with their wives.

Second, you miss the point altogether. I don't care what she thinks about her marriage. Murray shouldn't have anything to do with a married woman. PERIOD.

Read above Mr. Crybaby was out on the town cheating up on his old lady. What's that old saying? Karma...

You are talking about a few cases not the norm. Most people divorce after crazy stuff like that. No chick is worth ruining a life over. She allowed another man in her bed she can kick rocks end of story. Well Murray at some point Karma will come knocking on his door as well. I ain't mad though he probably knew of the dudes infidelity anyways. Leave a woman unattended and see what happens you won't like it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
As crazy as this may sound, this is at the very least minor leverage for any team negotiating a new contract with Murray.
No idea how much, maybe only a tiny, tiny fraction.
But it will cost him at least something besides his rep a s a good guy.

DFWJC

Reaction score
More trivia....
Murray is supposedly dating (and has a kid with) Soap Opera actress, Heidi Mueller.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

pontificate much?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
As crazy as this may sound, this is at the very least minor leverage for any team negotiating a new contract with Murray.
No idea how much, maybe only a tiny, tiny fraction.
But it will cost him at least something besides his rep a s a good guy.

except this doesn't make him a bad guy, hell Jones probably respects him even more

DFWJC

Reaction score
except this doesn't make him a bad guy, hell Jones probably respects him even more

If it was one time, it's a man who made a poor choice.
Otherwise, it does tarnish the rep at least a little bit. I went out of my to say how minimal it might be.

But if think character is not at all important in how Dallas evaluates players (and that RKG is not at all considered) then you haven't been paying attention.
It is at least a small factor, but just not a deal breaker (nor should it be)....otherwise Josh Brent and others wouldn't be on the team.

Again, I doubt it would have much affect, but it will have some...even if it's just 2000k less out of 50-60 million.