Demarco Murray is a Workhorse

brymatt94

Reaction score
He had a fantastic second half and good game overall. He had twenty carries and barely any Felix Jones was to be seen. As long as Demarco Murray is playing I don't believe the days of the workhorse running back are over.

Reaction score
I truly believe Murray will take the next step this season and become an elite back. He was incredible tonight.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Except for Vickers 4th down carry, Murray was the only RB to have a carry tonight. Workhorse indeed.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Honestly I think we trade Felix now while we still might be able to get something for him. Or possibly hold on to him and trade him to a team who becomes desperate via injury.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
JoeyBoy718;4708955 said:
Honestly I think we trade Felix now while we still might be able to get something for him. Or possibly hold on to him and trade him to a team who becomes desperate via injury.

lions need a rb.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
JoeyBoy718;4708955 said:

Felix is still needed. No trade!

rocboy22

Reaction score
brymatt94;4708916 said:
He had a fantastic second half and good game overall. He had twenty carries and barely any Felix Jones was to be seen. As long as Demarco Murray is playing I don't believe the days of the workhorse running back are over.

Screw felix. He is still dropping balls. 6th rounder?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Murray was everything we hoped he would be after what we saw last year.

He was absolutely great in the second half.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Took him with the 11th pick in fantasy... I believe my friends thought it was a reach :)

superonyx

Reaction score
JoeyBoy718;4708955 said:

Omg...here we go.

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
he went total bearmode tonight. Once he got warmed up he never stopped. Made some really impressive carries tonight.:bow:

superonyx

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4708971 said:
lions need a rb.

Yea maybe they will trade us Calvin Johnson for Felix jones. :laugh2:

Just stop. Be happy for Murray. You can like everyone wearing the star. It's not one or the other.

newlander

Reaction score
brymatt94;4708916 said:

.....my gosh did he run VIOLENTLY....looked alot like Adrian Peterson to me....alot like AP..............:eek: :star: :starspin :bow:

yimyammer

Reaction score
I love how he brings the pain, he was popping the Giants defenders, first time I've seen a Cowboy team unleash some hits on the opposing D in a long time.

It was nice to see their players going t the sideline for a change

newlander

Reaction score
Cowboysfan22;4709007 said:
he went total bearmode tonight. Once he got warmed up he never stopped. Made some really impressive carries tonight.:bow:

...kinda like 'beast mode'?:laugh1:

Woods

Reaction score
newlander;4709036 said:
.....my gosh did he run VIOLENTLY....looked alot like Adrian Peterson to me....alot like AP..............:eek: :star: :starspin :bow:

I think he injured the Giants MLB (Blackburn?) near the end of the game when he ran him over/into him.

brymatt94

Reaction score
newlander;4709036 said:

I agree! Both Oklahoma products.

JBond

Reaction score
yimyammer;4709056 said:
I love how he brings the pain, he was popping the Giants defenders, first time I've seen a Cowboy team unleash some hits on the opposing D in a long time.

It was nice to see their players going t the sideline for a change

Yes it was! :)

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Murray finishes better than any RB I've seen in a long time. He needs to prove he can stay healthy. No trading of Felix. I'd like Tanner to get some carries.