Demarco Murray is a Workhorse

JBond

Reaction score
yimyammer;4709056 said:
I love how he brings the pain, he was popping the Giants defenders, first time I've seen a Cowboy team unleash some hits on the opposing D in a long time.

It was nice to see their players going t the sideline for a change

Yes it was! :)

SlimBig

Reaction score
Has Felix caught a pass thrown to him this year?

I think he's dropped every pass, starting from the preseason.

He needs to get on the SlimFast diet.

Bizwah

Reaction score
For the life of me I can't figure out why Murry keeps cutting his breakaway runs back into the defense.

He did this a number of times last year. This game he breaks a HUGE run....I think if he stays on the sideline, he scores. He had Dez blocking for him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bizwah;4709200 said:
For the life of me I can't figure out why Murry keeps cutting his breakaway runs back into the defense.

He did this a number of times last year. This game he breaks a HUGE run....I think if he stays on the sideline, he scores. He had Dez blocking for him.

He kept doing it over and over. Towards the end he started running towards daylight.

utrunner07

Reaction score
brymatt94;4708916 said:
He had a fantastic second half and good game overall. He had twenty carries and barely any Felix Jones was to be seen. As long as Demarco Murray is playing I don't believe the days of the workhorse running back are over.

It is too soon to tell that. He had a great game tonight, you can tell relatively very little of his durability and workload capacity based on the opener.