Demarco was calling out our plays from the sideline

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
VIDEO: https://vine.co/v/elL1dMiPIUM/embed

The Eagles saved their season this past Sunday with a win over the Dallas Cowboys, and running back DeMarco Murray might have helped them in more ways than one.

While he finished with eight carries for 83 yards and a touchdown during the game, Murray also seemed to help out the defense.

As you can see in the video above, via NFL.com, Murray is calling out the Cowboys' plays on offense before they run them, tipping off Eagles cornerback Nolan Carroll what route the receiver is running.

More here:
http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/11/watch_demarco_murray_was_calling_out_the_dallas_co.html

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It didn't exactly help. They still put up 27 points...I don't care enough to get mad about this. It's what former teammates are supposed to do. And if we grabbed somebody off the TB practice squad tomorrow, I'd expect him to give up ALL the goods about the Bucs game plan.

foofighters

Reaction score
Karma for what? The guy was a free agent, he's doesn't owe his life to the Dallas Cowboys because we drafted him.

What's it say when you leave a team for its rival? He was given a fair offer and still went to the eagles. He chose the almighty dollar over everything. He had a better chance at a ring with the Cowboys because he fit the scheme better here. He didn't think about endorsements and everything else that comes with being a SB champ in Dallas. The only reason he was offered that amount is because chip wanted him away from Dallas. Loyalty. It's a powerful word that should mean more than it does. It would be different if Jerry lowballed him.

foofighters

Reaction score
Classless?

Why?

If we pilfered a star player from a division rival and he may have helped us win a game, you would be putting him in the Ring of Honor.

DeSean Jackson? Brandon Jacobs? Santana Moss? I like TO and I wouldn't have put him in RoH for that. Ever...

benson

Reaction score
Here's the gameplan and I don't have to be a player for the Cowboys to tell you.

First Down Run.
2nd Down Run if short yardage situation, pass out of empty backfield if long situation.
3rd down run if less than 3 yards, 3rd down pass out of empty backfield if greater than 3 yards.
Punt.