Twitter: Demarcus Lawrence hungry to get back

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That’s what I don’t get. Folks can argue whether he’s worth the contract, but to act like he’s not a quality player that would enhance the defense is just silly.
And I've yet to hear a solution laid out that is realistic. Like, are we supposed to trade him, bench him, cut him.....No answers, just the same vomit.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Lawrence hasn't played under the current roster and staff. That's a fact. The statistics prove my point, you just refuse to see it. We're a better defense WITH Lawrence and that's not debatable. It would open up more opportunities.

Guess we will find out soon enough.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Of course he's hungry to get back, lot of good media on Dallas now a days and he's not part of it...

I don't fault guys for wanting to be a part of something that is starting to look like it could be really special. Do you?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I agree. Do you remember hearing anything from our DTs vs. NE?

NE has always been the best holding team in the league.. How do you think they kept a 40 something QB upright? It's nigh impossible for refs to see it when they hold inside.. They have it down to a science. Connor Williams should take classes from them in the offseason.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Hope to see #90 soon :starspin:

DFLaw the point is you dont understand that we dont care about your inner sensitivities.

Sell your brand and make money. Its all you care about. And thats the way you will be treated.

shabazz

Reaction score
Let’s see Him satisfy that “hunger” in the other teams backfield.

........that’s actually a pretty nasty phrase, but y’all get what I’m saying

Praxit

Reaction score
.... I will say it will be a PLUS having him in lineup. Hopefully, makes positive impact.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s probably feeling how La’el feels right now. They know they’re better than who replaced them, but their replacements played well and for much cheaper. Step up or cya come Spring

that is the bullseye---- NFL can make players rich or much less rich....its a bottom line business....i could never understand all the hoop-la for DLaw being so good but not getting sacks because he plays the run well

that old man on 33 years old Chandler Jones gets double tripled team all the time and is always up there in sack performance...I want Cowboys to give Gregory DLaws money..DLaw gets hurt a lot ....he had one

year 14.5 sacks in 2017...then 10 sacks 2018....thats it....as soon as he got paid he went on vacation .....he is now 30 years old and he is not Chandler Jones....i hope if he returns he proves me dead wrong

i will be the first to apologize

uvaballa

Reaction score
Well, the defense has been playing fairly well without him and I am of the personal belief that Dallas should evaluate Lawrence's contract based on what he does the remainder of the season.
I'm sure they're doing that with all players (see Jaylon). When Lawrence comes back and the defense does not improve he could be cut when it makes sense financially.

johneric8

Reaction score
We're 5-0 without you and 0-1 with you.

Of course you're "hungry to get back" and ride the coattails of everyone else's success while you continue to sleep walk your way through games.

I stopped being a fan of D-Law when he refused to get surgery until he was paid top money.

Our rookie LB is a better DE than D-Law.
Don't agree with you much but I do here. He seems done to me. Too much time with his head in the clouds... The garrett culture took root he's finished.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Say what you like about his salary, but blame Jerry for that mess.

For that reason I'm not sure about his long term future here, but Lawrence is going to really help this defense when he returns.

I wouldn't expect to see him until after the Saints game though.

johneric8

Reaction score
And Risen Star. He is just ignorant.
Not sure, I'm pretty even keeled when it comes to players, and give them the benefit of the doubt more often than not, but dlaw has been a huge disappointment, he should be taking over games the amount he is paid .. I think he could hurt the growth of guys whom actually really want to fight over and beyond their abilities