Demarcus Lawrence is a joke

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
the guy is all kinds of banged up and is in on a bunch of plays and forces play away from him constantly.

I don't get the lawrence hate. This guy is the least of this team's issues.

Is it because the simple thing to do is yell and complain about guys contracts?
Yes. Grown men whining about what another grown man makes.

Don't see anyone whining about Khalil Mack's game yesterday.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
But Demarcus Lawrence had 1 tackle and 0 sacks against Greenbay .

pay him 100 million dollars .

JBond

Reaction score
the guy is all kinds of banged up and is in on a bunch of plays and forces play away from him constantly.

I don't get the lawrence hate. This guy is the least of this team's issues.

Is it because the simple thing to do is yell and complain about guys contracts?
What I objected to was the delay in surgery as a negotiation tactic. Now he is a hamburger. No cheese, no bacon, nothing special.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Could this guy be a bigger joke.... What an overpaid sack of crap.

Listen, you didn't see this coming? He waited until he was paid to get surgery and missed training camp. Maybe he will get 6-7 sacks this year.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He's in good company. None of the guys we PAID this off season are playing well. Jaylon has regressed. Zeke isn't having that 100 million dollar season. He hasn't even been the best rb on the field for 2 weeks running.

Yeah and I gotta watch Matt ****** Breida run for an 80+ yard td on MNF while Zeke starts eating after 9 yard runs.

Cmac

Reaction score
He gets hated because his whole career has been nothing but excuses.

His whole rookie contract was nothing but back/shoulder injury excuses and suspension excuses. Him playing like crap on the end of his franchise tag the immediate headline is shoulder injury excuse.

Training camp/first few games of his mega dollar contract excuse once again is shoulder (even though he voluntarily delayed surgery on it 3 months) and now that where a month into the season (can't use shoulder surgery excuse anymore) we now have "oh its his other shoulder" excuse.
…...change the name and you're talking about SLee.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
umm no. These guys earn this money. The owners are all ridiculously wealthy, the players deserve every dime they get. In the future they should get more of the pot.
Lol ya right....the players are ridiculous wealthy for simply playing a game, wont see much sympathy from me