Demarcus Lawrence is a joke

dallas72

Reaction score
Dallas NEVER develops their talent...noone ever gets better they plateau....we Need better Leadership noone is held accountable....wheres our Ray Lewis?.......Tired of the smiles & claps GET PUSSED, GET MAD SHOW SOME HEART

Mr_437

Reaction score
I haven't noticed DLaw as a problem considering team are running thru the middle of this defense. This is the DWare effect happening again, ppl expect one guy to carry the whole pass rush.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Some of you are a trip. I posted a play by play analysis of him for most of the first quarter and gave up in the game day thread. Some of you need to think beyond the capacity of a baby and actually watch him specifically if you're going to look at a stat sheet and complain.

Many times the qb is getting the ball out before anyone has a chance of getting to the QB, even if he was a free rusher which he was not. Other times he's double teamed and others he's held. He got some pressure when the opportunity presented itself. How is that a bad thing? Stop telling yourself X contract=Y sacks no matter what, that's some really simple thinking.

Team effort and I'm seeing good things by him, not so much from the interior or linebackers. And CBs are playing so soft the QB doesn't have to hold the ball too long, again making it harder for sacks and pressure to happen.

MaaS

Reaction score
umm no. These guys earn this money. The owners are all ridiculously wealthy, the players deserve every dime they get. In the future they should get more of the pot.

This question is more nuanced than most think.

Ex: A majority of teams aren't profitable. Any increase in the salary cap doesn't come from their owner's "pot" but a separate team's owner (cough cough Jerry).

I think the bigger issue is how the salary cap is distributed. Unchecked individual salaries shouldn't coexist with a team cap IMO.

aikemirv

Reaction score
He's in good company. None of the guys we PAID this off season are playing well. Jaylon has regressed. Zeke isn't having that 100 million dollar season. He hasn't even been the best rb on the field for 2 weeks running.
I guess you would not know that unless he was running against our defenses would you?

You guys are absolutely clueless!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Between the double teams and still recovering from surgery, exactly what did you realistically expect?

"Realistically" being the key word. If I only read this thread I'd think many of the posters here are 10 years old.

source.gif