Demarcus Lawrence is fat

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
He looked like he had a nice balance of power/speed/motor.
Since he is not an elite player in my mind, he needs to play with all 3 every game, to have any chance of success.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Normally when a user does this I post...

Please do not bump old threads.

So....

Please do not bump old threads. .
Just for information sake, what is the harm (or perceived harm) in bumping an old thread? I'd be glad to have the conversation in DM if needed, I just thought others might have the same question.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just for information sake, what is the harm (or perceived harm) in bumping an old thread? I'd be glad to have the conversation in DM if needed, I just thought others might have the same question.

Bumping old threads in the fan zone is normally done by a user who basically wants to do call out against other users or a pat myself on my own back and a hahaha i told you so to another user or users. Now that is not always the case but it is more often than not and hence why we normally frown on it in the fan zone.

If someone wants to revisit an old thread...like this one...what they SHOULD do is start a new thread and post a link to the old one. They should also lead it with something like...does everyone feel the same or some generic question that does not make it sound like a call out thread vs others.

Normally in the off topic zone we don't complain about it because we bring up old threads about Net Flix topics, movie topics, book topics and so on and there is less call outs in there over stuff.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Bumping old threads in the fan zone is normally done by a user who basically wants to do call out against other users or a pat myself on my own back and a hahaha i told you so to another user or users. Now that is not always the case but it is more often than not and hence why we normally frown on it in the fan zone.

If someone wants to revisit an old thread...like this one...what they SHOULD do is start a new thread and post a link to the old one. They should also lead it with something like...does everyone feel the same or some generic question that does not make it sound like a call out thread vs others.

Normally in the off topic zone we don't complain about it because we bring up old threads about Net Flix topics, movie topics, book topics and so on and there is less call outs in there over stuff.
Thanks for the explanation.