Demarcus Lawrence is fat

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His physique looked like complete **** coming into last training camp, but I wrote it off for the back surgery. Towards the end of the regular season he still looked like a 5lb bag of **** and played the part on the field. If it wasn't for Gregory's foolery over the past 2 years, D.Lawrence would undoubtedly be in the spotlight as the "wasted pick" at RDE. For the love of all that is Holy, please don't give this kid an extension.

lostar2009

Reaction score
It could be the jacket. I dont see any man boobs or a fat face so I'll reserve my criticism for later.

dwreck27

Reaction score
You have to question his love of football...

He has a golden opportunity here if he would just invest to grab the Number 1 DE spot and get PAID...

Jeffkills

Reaction score
My God, he looks terrible...

He looks like some fat ******* from Jersey....

Ashamed for Boise if he and Crawford don't pull their heads out this year...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If he's going to let himself go he should have enough fashion sense to avoid wearing plaid. It doesn't exactly have a slimming effect. He won't be posing for GQ anytime soon.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
It could be the jacket. I dont see any man boobs or a fat face so I'll reserve my criticism for later.
Same here.

Guys. It's a bad clothing selection coupled with an atrocious camera angle. I doubt he has eaten his way to China in the offseason. Especially knowing what's on the line for him coming into this season.