Demarcus Lawrence is horrible

RS12

Reaction score
Quiet. The hype machine might hear you.

Gaede

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty awful. He looked good last week when he was lined up against a TE.

His sacks in the playoffs were misleading. He played in 8 games prior and didn't even sniff the QB

romothesavior

Reaction score
I usually don't like to pile on a young guy this early in his career, but he's looked like a complete zero out there so far.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I wouldn't say horrible, however, 10 games into his NFL career he has 0 sacks and a total of 9 tackles.

If this continues you will see Mincey taking his place when Gregory comes back.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
He needs 3 other pass rushers on the field with him. And he can play OFF of them....he is not a lead dog...Terrance Williams is not a lead dog...these RBs are not lead dogs...Weeden is not a lead dog...our lead dogs are hurt or playing for someone else

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I don't know if I would call him a bum, but he certainly hasn't lived up to his draft spot. I'll reserve my judgment for once we get full strength on the DL and he doesn't have to play every snap.

Cebrin

Reaction score
He provides no pass rush

giphy.gif

cds99

Reaction score
Yea he sucks. Our pass rush is terrible. They better hope and pray greg hardy does well and the give him an extension, otherwise we have nothing

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Welp high expectations for a guy that I never understood why they liked him as a pass rusher. He is young he has a chance to get better.

superonyx

Reaction score
Who? I didn't see anyone with this name today...not on the highlights or stat sheet either...are you sure you have the right name?