Demarcus Lawrence is horrible

Stinger_Splash

Reaction score
Just a complete non factor. Wow, we might half to draft a RDE next year or start Gregory out there once he returns. Lawrence is awful.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Yea the entire defense had no sacks or turnovers but let's pile on D. Lawrence..typical Zone.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
trading up for him was terrible then and u r seeing why.

cant rush the qb and is brain dead and wants to ad lib, wont be here after his rookie deal

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Football Outsiders has a tool called SACKSEER that they use to assess pass rushers coming out of college. Lawrence rated horribly by that measure. I was really really unhappy with the desperate trade up we made to get him. That's what happens when you draft for need instead of BPA.

I sure hope he turns out okay, but I'm not optimistic that he'll be more than a JAG LDE.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Not sure why this thread was moved, no different from any other thread on the front page

Cebrin

Reaction score
Lol Let me guess, u think he is a good passrusher?

Their offense had the entire defense on its heels. Not just Demarcus. It's his second season. His first healthy. He's got a lot to learn. I didn't see anyone else getting pressure either. The defense as a whole sucked. If there is anyone that is on that defense that I would rush to say sucks, it's Brandon Carr. I'd rather see Claiborne playing #1's at this point.

jrumann59

Reaction score
the only threats on the DL right now are lawrence and T Crawford, help with those two and make the other 2 guys beat you. simple math. the other guys on the DL can't win 1 on 1 battles.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Well there was zero rotation so our guys were flat out tired out there. What do people expect when we have guys playing with zero rest.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He's definitely not looking like any type of impact-maker at all. At best, he might just be another Jeremy Mincey - a solid starter who can get you a few sacks a season but never gonna come close to a Pro Bowl/All-Pro level

canters

Reaction score
Bryan Broadass endorsed the trade and pick last year. We all know he is never wrong.:facepalm: