BREAKING NEWS DeMarcus Lawrence out for multiple weeks with sprained foot

shabazz

Reaction score
Its a good thing there are not any high powered offenses coming up like the Lions, 49ers, Falcons, Eagles, and Texans... wait that's the 5 games after the Steelers.... uh oh.
....plus Mr Jayden Daniels and Quinn of the Commodores after that stretch......the only gimme game left may be the panthers.......but even their Red Rocket may want exact some pain on his former team too, lol

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Between our injuries on defense and the Eagles injuries on offense, Washington is going to be in first place.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Someone please hold my hair out of my eyes while I throw up!

a3e94711148d18f2fec94f580d0e0c51.gif

Mr_437

Reaction score
Its a good thing there are not any high powered offenses coming up like the Lions, 49ers, Falcons, Eagles, and Texans... wait that's the 5 games after the Steelers.... uh oh.
Could you imagine if the Jones Boys didn’t extend Dak's contract with this turrible season we're about to watch? Top 10 QB, New HC and New OC talking about headlines.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Look at the little Eagirls fan trolling the Cowboys fans rubbing it in. That’s what philthy fans do.
Those injuries are a shame. I didn't want all these Dak stans to have any excuses. I was really looking forward to another playoff implosion with him. Instead I guess I'm gonna have to enjoy the regular season games. Go Steelers! Hahaha

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Those injuries are a shame. I didn't want all these Dak stans to have any excuses. I was really looking forward to another playoff implosion with him. Instead I guess I'm gonna have to enjoy the regular season games. Go Steelers! Hahaha
Once he signed his deal, none of that matters anymore

RoboQB

Reaction score
Rats are the first ones to abandon a sinking ship.
(Just random common knowledge there.)

Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor aren't coming thru that door. You can't just dial up 1-800-PassRusher.
It's gonna be a long, tough road for those who thought
all was well after barely defeating the JV team of the
NFC East.