BREAKING NEWS DeMarcus Lawrence out for multiple weeks with sprained foot

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Wait for the other shoe to drop with DLaw's foot sprain. If you recall, he has had some serious issues with foot injuries.

CWR

Reaction score
I remember when diggs went out last year we had an all time fun season bc this guy bland stepped up.

Those guys will be missed but it wasn’t liek they were getting it done anyways.

I think they’ll figure it out
Yeah it's rarely as bad as it seems. Kind of amazes me how guys step up. Our CB from the practice squad came in and took over for Booth. I thought he was gonna be toast.

That said, this is really rough news and in a position we were already thin after free agency.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Yeah it's rarely as bad as it seems. Kind of amazes me how guys step up. Our CB from the practice squad came in and took over for Booth. I thought he was gonna be toast.

That said, this is really rough news and in a position we were already thin after free agency.
Yea but the season doesn’t always have to be about wins and losses. I’m excited to watch some new guys try to make a name.

We wrote mazi off but how fun would it be to watch him jsut unlock it and become an absolute wrecker.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Yea but the season doesn’t always have to be about wins and losses. I’m excited to watch some new guys try to make a name.

We wrote mazi off but how fun would it be to watch him jsut unlock it and become an absolute wrecker.
Man I am actually pretty stoked Mazi played so well. They mentioned on one of the podcast how the light seemed to flip on in the second half of the Ravens game and he carried it through NY. Imagine if he plays well vs Pitts.