News: Demarcus Lawrence To Be Suspended For Failed Drug Test

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Stop spreading that false information. Lawrence DID NOT fail 4 tests. His was for amphetamines which is an auto suspension

Not spreading nothing, The NFL tells these guys what they can and can't use what I am sick of is excuses. His action will cost the Cowboys so thanks for nothing. 4 game down the fricken tubes because our guys are not smart enough or fail to pay attention. It also shows on the field they do not pay attention beating themselves with stupid acts. You want to make excuses be my guest I am tired of excuses these are grown men and it is time to act like it. Days of high school and college holding your hand is over, they are paid damn good money to do a job

conner01

Reaction score
I read he was taking something prescribed by his doc
You would think if there was a medical reason there would be an exception, especially during the off season

Daillest88

Reaction score
IT was a story last night on my Dallas Cowboys 24/7 Facebook page. They post up NFL news and stuff and one of the stories was that Bosa failed a test at the Combine.

lol pass on him. this is getting out of hand how dumb these athletes are

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
lol pass on him. this is getting out of hand how dumb these athletes are

Now I don't know if it's true or not. I just read the article that the Cowboys page linked to about him failing one. I don't know if it's true or not I don't care enough to go searching online to find any other articles on it. So take it for what it's worth off what that Cowboys 24/7 thing linked to.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Stop spreading that false information. Lawrence DID NOT fail 4 tests. His was for amphetamines which is an auto suspension

Nope. He already was fined 4 game checks.

He has multiple failed tests on the books.

remdak

Reaction score
Now I don't know if it's true or not. I just read the article that the Cowboys page linked to about him failing one. I don't know if it's true or not I don't care enough to go searching online to find any other articles on it. So take it for what it's worth off what that Cowboys 24/7 thing linked to.

If Bosa, failed a drug test, it would be front page on ESPN, NFL.com, and trending on Twitter. Now, there is a rumor going around that someone failed a drug test at the combine and there is alot of speculation as to whom, but no one has confirmed anything.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score

Let me guess, started by one of the anti Bosa dimwits who think Emanuel Ogbah is a better player?

csirl

Reaction score
If Bosa, failed a drug test, it would be front page on ESPN, NFL.com, and trending on Twitter. Now, there is a rumor going around that someone failed a drug test at the combine and there is alot of speculation as to whom, but no one has confirmed anything.

For this type of test, which is a screening test of a non-NFL athlete, a fail can only be made public by the player himself. No player is going to do this. May also explain why some players drop in the draft without (public) explanation.

csirl

Reaction score
How come in competition PEDs get only 4 games in the NFL when 2 years minimum is the standard in most sports worldwide?

NCAA also needs to get real about testing. I've witnessed college reps having the audacity to ask that they be given advance notice of drug testers turning up for surprise in - competition testing.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Not spreading nothing, The NFL tells these guys what they can and can't use what I am sick of is excuses. His action will cost the Cowboys so thanks for nothing. 4 game down the fricken tubes because our guys are not smart enough or fail to pay attention. It also shows on the field they do not pay attention beating themselves with stupid acts. You want to make excuses be my guest I am tired of excuses these are grown men and it is time to act like it. Days of high school and college holding your hand is over, they are paid damn good money to do a job

Accountability appears to be a word lost among a good percentage of twenty-something athletes.

Sidenote: I'm still pulling for him; he can still get his act together.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Being that it was an amphetamine, it was probably a supplement, not him partying.

These guys really need to read the labels of things before they take them.

No, **** that. Talk about being an enabler. Give me a break, you have to be a drooling moron to "mistakenly" take substances that are on the banned list. Just because you constantly hear idiots making that excuse doesn't make it any more valid.