Demarcus Ware has 15 Sacks...

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
...anyone think there's a chance he can get to 22.5 (NFL Record) over the next 4 games?

Galian Beast

Reaction score
will depend largely on pittsburgh i think. If he is okay, and goes through their cheddar cheese offensive line like he did seattle, he could get 3-4 sacks next game.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
utrunner07;2450720 said:
lol...are you serious?

I don't think its out of the question.

He has had a sack in every game but 1 this season. That alone will put him at 19 if he keeps up.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I would love for him to pull a Derrick Thomas against the Steelers. That would leave him 1/2 a sack away from tying the record with 3 games remaining.

Thomas82

Reaction score
casmith07;2450717 said:
...anyone think there's a chance he can get to 22.5 (NFL Record) over the next 4 games?

I think he has an outside chance at it. If he has another 3 sacks against the Steelers, then I likes his chances much better.

JerryFan

Reaction score
Anything is possible and it's not out of the question. With an improved rush around D-Ware then you just have no idea what he can accomplish. I think he'll definitely get 20, which in itself is pretty awesome.

The Panch

Reaction score
Simple answer, no. He could get multiple sacks against that joke of an o-line in Pittsburgh, but it's gonna be enough of a struggle for the team to get multiple sacks against NYG and Baltimore and Philly do a good enough job holding the line(factor in Baltimore doesnt even throw it that much).

Eskimo

Reaction score
It is within shooting distance but unlikely - hard to average close to 2 sacks/game over 4 games. I agree with others that the key will be the Pittsburgh game but I am sure they will double team him every down after the made Walter Jones look like an old man.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
If the run D continues as it has been, and if the offense keeps putting up points, then teams will be forced to pass against us. Also, if we keep scoring so quickly on offense, our D is on the field longer. So, it's not out of the question at all.

Even keeping his pace of the last six games, he'll finish with 21 sacks. Who's to say he can't do a little better, with Romo back and teams forced to play catch up?

Stranger things will happen.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
He probably wont get it. Im guessing he ends up with 19 sacks for the season, maybe 20. BUT......Does it REALLY matter? Nope. All that matters is that this team and defense continue to come together as a TEAM. THATS what wins in the playoffs and the Superbowl.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i will happy if he just plays the remaning games.the cowboys have played down injuries all season long.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
If he's close, I don't see McNabb or Kolb giving him a freebie in Game 16 like Favre did.

http://img373.*************/img373/9136/ch21thunov272008050735plo8.jpg

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
No way. That record is going to stand for a long, long time.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Joey Porter has a better shot at the record then Ware.

I'd love to see either one of them break it since the record shouldn't belong to Strahan anyway.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
casmith07;2450717 said:

If we played the Jets the last game, Favre would take a dive. So yes it would be possible....:lmao2:

Of the 4 games left, how sack prone are the QB's?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jazzcat22;2450972 said:
If we played the Jets the last game, Favre would take a dive. So yes it would be possible....:lmao2:

Of the 4 games left, how sack prone are the QB's?

Big Ben is incredibly sack prone.

The others? Not sure.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Rack;2450970 said:
Joey Porter has a better shot at the record then Ware.

I'd love to see either one of them break it since the record shouldn't belong to Strahan anyway.

http://i185.***BLOCKED***/albums/x208/samck4/Cowboys/harvey2.jpg:starspin