DeMarcus Ware isn't who we thought he was...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The next person to use the "who we thought he was" phrase needs to get banned.

This is getting seriously lame

ppcorn81

Reaction score
fans like you shouldnt post threads .......all ur doing is downgrading our teamn.. demarcus ware is a beast he gets double teamed and held every damn game and he still has about 6 saks which is not too far from the league lead so i dont know wat your talking about

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720103 said:
Under Wade Phillips, he should have 22.5 sacks by now.:laugh2:
Kinda hard to pile up the sacks when you are being freaking held play after play after play.

I have seen less "hog tied" action at the annual Livestock Show and Rodeo.

:lmao:

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Hes drawing double coverage and chip blocks every play... he makes Ellis and Spencer better

BlueStar22

Reaction score
ppcorn81;1720107 said:
fans like you shouldnt post threads .......all ur doing is downgrading our teamn.. demarcus ware is a beast he gets double teamed and held every damn game and he still has about 6 saks which is not too far from the league lead so i dont know wat your talking about
3825.jpg
any that takes this topic seriously should think about another cup of coffee.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
abersonc;1720106 said:
The next person to use the "who we thought he was" phrase needs to get banned.

This is getting seriously lame

Agreed............I was funny for the first 200 times I heard it.

Now, it is like that cousin at your family reunion that tells the same damn jokes every freaking year and thinks they are still funny.:rolleyes:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ppcorn81;1720107 said:

Coakleys Dad;1720112 said:
Hes drawing double coverage and chip blocks every play... he makes Ellis and Spencer better
these make the OP even more hilarious.:laugh2:

ppcorn81

Reaction score
bluestar i think everyone agrees with me on this one.... i take my cowboys seriously and im tired of people critizing our defense and our players and we as cowboys fans need to encourage and support our team not downgrade

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1720115 said:
Agreed............I was funny for the first 200 times I heard it.

Now, it is like that cousin at your family reunion that tells the same damn jokes every freaking year and thinks they are still funny.:rolleyes:

Well if the family keeps laughing then he'll keep going.

You can't let him off the hook

;)

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
ppcorn81;1720107 said:

Coakleys Dad;1720112 said:

ppcorn81;1720121 said:
bluestar i think everyone agrees with me on this one.... i take my cowboys seriously and im tired of people critizing our defense and our players and we as cowboys fans need to encourage and support our team not downgrade

sar·casm
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈsɑr
thinsp.png
kæz
thinsp.png
əm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uh
thinsp.png
m] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.harsh or bitter derision or irony. 2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
smarta5150;1720138 said:
sar·casm
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈsɑr
thinsp.png
kæz
thinsp.png
əm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uh
thinsp.png
m] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.harsh or bitter derision or irony. 2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

they were missing that page of Webster's.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
When I clicked on this thread I was expecting something else.

I guess this thread isn't what I thought it was.:bang2:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720114 said:
3825.jpg
any that takes this topic seriously should think about another cup of coffee.

Did you start this thread just so you could use your spiffy new Sarcasm Society pic?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
AsthmaField;1720199 said:
Did you start this thread just so you could use your spiffy new Sarcasm Society pic?

nope. went googled it once I noticed that some of you overlooked that fact taht I said he should have 22.5 sacks by now. Wouldn't that be some kind of world record that will more than likely never happen until NFL offense evolve to the point where offensive linemen aren't needed.