DeMarcus Ware isn't who we thought he was...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720210 said:
nope. went googled it once I noticed that some of you overlooked that fact taht I said he should have 22.5 sacks by now. Wouldn't that be some kind of world record that will more than likely never happen until NFL offense evolve to the point where offensive linemen aren't needed.

I didn't fall for it, so you don't have to point out to me how utterly silly the initial post was. I noticed it.

Still, you certainly shouldn't feel any smarter than the few people who did think the original post should be taken seriously.

It likely isn't that they don't recognize sarcasm when they read it as much as they see absolutely no reason to start a stupid *** thread saying something that you don't mean and have no desire to discuss. They probably rightly question why even start a thread that is saying something that has zero merit to begin with.

I tend to have a decent sense of humor... and even looking hard, I saw nothing funny in your first post whatsoever.

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720210 said:
nope. went googled it once I noticed that some of you overlooked that fact taht I said he should have 22.5 sacks by now. Wouldn't that be some kind of world record that will more than likely never happen until NFL offense evolve to the point where offensive linemen aren't needed.

I left DC.COM forums because there was A LOT of sticks in the mud..

I guess all forums has them though.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just fyi, the humor of the OP was in reference to the Roy should be replaced by Keith Davis thread.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I agree with these replies. Criticizing a young player like DeMarcus Ware under the guise of a joke thread using the same tired/corny coaching quotes? Are you kidding me?

That's garbage. And the person who wrote it is GARBAGE.

POST ABOUT ME!

I'M A MAN!

I'M FORTY!!!

:mad:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Undisputed;1720264 said:
I agree with these replies. Criticizing a young player like DeMarcus Ware under the guise of a joke thread using the same tired/corny coaching quotes? Are you kidding me?

POST ABOUT ME!

I'M A MAN!

I'M FORTY!!!

:lmao2:

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Undisputed;1720264 said:

POST ABOUT ME!

I'M A MAN!

I'M FORTY!!!

NOw THAT was good.
:bow:

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Undisputed;1720264 said:

POST ABOUT ME!

I'M A MAN!

I'M FORTY!!!

scratch that

wow

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Undisputed;1720264 said:

POST ABOUT ME!

I'M A MAN!

I'M FORTY!!!

yeah and you probably think 3 yards and a cloud of dust is still the best form of offensive football too at your old age.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Erik_H;1720274 said:
wow. Just wow.

Even after all the clear as day explanations about sarcasm and it's place in this thread.

wow

Wow.

Did you miss his joke too?

Wow.

Just wow.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Good old fashion sarcasm/humor must be lost over internet connections...
:laugh2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720141 said:
they were missing that page of Webster's.

ho. just tired of people who are not funny trying to be funny.

hint - if no one gets the joke, it was stupid. find another hobby.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
iceberg;1720283 said:
ho. just tired of people who are not funny trying to be funny.

hint - if no one gets the joke, it was stupid. find another hobby.

you didn't get it. sorry.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720288 said:
you didn't get it. sorry.

knock knock jokes are not funny.
chicken crossing the road jokes are not funny.
bluestar22 jokes are not funny.

the list grows.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
iceberg;1720292 said:

the list grows.
keep it going...you're cold as ice.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
iceberg;1720292 said:

the list grows.

I always thought "Your momma is so ugly...." jokes were pretty funny too.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Why did the pervert cross the road???

Because he was stuck to the chicken!

Bada Bing!

:D

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
AsthmaField;1720218 said:
I didn't fall for it, so you don't have to point out to me how utterly silly the initial post was. I noticed it.

Still, you certainly shouldn't feel any smarter than the few people who did think the original post should be taken seriously.

It likely isn't that they don't recognize sarcasm when they read it as much as they see absolutely no reason to start a stupid *** thread saying something that you don't mean and have no desire to discuss. They probably rightly question why even start a thread that is saying something that has zero merit to begin with.

I tend to have a decent sense of humor... and even looking hard, I saw nothing funny in your first post whatsoever.

Why even respond if you don't like it? It's not as if you added anything of significance either...seems a little hypocritical.

While the OP didn't have me in tears, I could find some humor in it because it referred to another ridiculous thread. The funny part is some people actually DIDN'T recognize the outrageousness of the OP. That, had me laughing.

But he should probably check with you for content before he posts another thread, right? I'll make sure to do that to before I start a thread.:rolleyes:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
PBJTime;1720451 said:
Why even respond if you don't like it? It's not as if you added anything of significance either...seems a little hypocritical.

While the OP didn't have me in tears, I could find some humor in it because it referred to another ridiculous thread. The funny part is some people actually DIDN'T recognize the outrageousness of the OP. That, had me laughing.

But he should probably check with you for content before he posts another thread, right? I'll make sure to do that to before I start a thread.:rolleyes:

so it's not ok to whine about the whiners, but it *is*ok to whine about those whining about the whiners?

WHEN WILL THE HYPOCRACY END????