Twitter: DeMarcus Ware retiring

SlammedZero

Reaction score
What a crazy off-season it seems to be. Was a pleasure watching him through his career. I remember watching him get drafted. The, during his first pre-season game against Seattle, I think he had some ridiculous game with like an interception, a sack, and a fumble recovery. That's when everybody knew he was going to be special!

Good luck on your future endeavors Mr. Ware!

Man where does the time go? Father Time is certainly undefeated.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
I am a little surprised he is retiring... I would venture to guess he wasn't getting offered enough money to justify continuing to play.... I am sure seeing other players retire like Free also played a factor.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Can you imagine if Romo got a ring in Houston or Denver, too?

Romo and Ware, both Super Bowl champions, but not here.

Ugh.
I won't because it will never happen. Sorry, just won't. Romo is our next Danny White without the NFC Championship games.

GIFTS86

Reaction score
I wouldn't even come back if I was him. Good move. My favorite dallas player of the past decade. I loved watching him destroy double blocks and running sideways at the qb.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
C60tFWuUwAAIeoX.jpg

Demarcus Ware is a class act. I am glad he played for the Cowboys. Also, glad he got his ring with Denver. Wish him the best in his retirement and his path to Canton.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
remember, i think it was trent from the skins tackled him from behind in front of a ref, they let it go for some stupid reason they made up on the spot.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I played against that man in college and knew he would be good at the NFL level, but he exceeded my expectations. I was especially happy to see us draft him in 2005. USC receiver Mike Williams was my top choice that year, but after Detroit took him, DWare was my next choice. It all worked out for the best. Even though it didn't happen with us, I was glad to see him get a ring. No doubt that he'll get in the HOF on the 1st ballot. #SaluteDWare

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Never should have let him go. He was a great player. Hope he enjoys his retirement. He deserves it.

John813

Reaction score
Watching those highlights, what a treat it was watching him play for us for 9 years.

Can we also take away #94 from Gregory?