DeMarvion Overshown slowly working his way back from torn ACL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was looking terrific in camp last summer. Clearly the best of anyone from last years draft class. I’m not going to get my hopes up too high with him coming off an ACL. It could take until 2025 for him to return to form if he ever does. He could end up being one of those players who’s always hurt. I’m going to stay cautious.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Geez. Hopefully he is going half speed. His best attribute was speed and he's got none in that clip. I'm assuming it's one of his first workout sessions so they are taking it slow and easy.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Sure hope he makes a full, speedy recovery, we need him. I've heard him described as a heat seeking missile, Sounds like just what we need.
yeah those same heat seeking missiles go flying up the field while the opposing teams running back is 12 yards past them the other way

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Geez. Hopefully he is going half speed. His best attribute was speed and he's got none in that clip. I'm assuming it's one of his first workout sessions so they are taking it slow and easy.
why didn't any of you guys say that about zeke all those summers where he posted videos of him working out. It was the Slowest most boring thing ever

blueblood70

Reaction score
Looks slower than Jaylon.
You gotta love the fan base with the looks, I'm glad that we have a lot of people that I even know that think things look uneven or something looks taller or shorter because of angles of pictures somehow they're human levels , human scales, and human radar detectors that live in here..

because you looked at a video he looked slow that's ridiculous come on dude give me something better than that that you think you could see something and know whether it's perfectly level or how fast it's going yeah we call those assumptions, yeah we call those assumptions...

Newsflash you don't know what somebody weighs by looking at them how much weight they lost or if they're actually slower fast or something looks slightly taller or shorter that is something that needs to be done by actual tools you need to actually be there... It's about as ridiculous as saying that mozzy lost 30 lbs I'm telling you right now that's not true but nobody really knows because they don't know what he weighed before but when's the last time you were what stalking him in his bathroom when he stepped on a scale nobody actually has confirmed how much weight he actually lost most young guys come into the NFL and lose a little bit of weight.. Yes he may have lost a little weight but everybody in here exaggerates everything because they think they just know because the things they're allowed to see or from what they hear....

Coffee Rant over lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
He was looking terrific in camp last summer. Clearly the best of anyone from last years draft class. I’m not going to get my hopes up too high with him coming off an ACL. It could take until 2025 for him to return to form if he ever does. He could end up being one of those players who’s always hurt. I’m going to stay cautious.
OK doc
:facepalm: :rolleyes:

blueblood70

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if Zimmer likes him as much a DQ,
if you watch the guy in college he has a great motor he's got good instincts he can play how he fits into the defense and how he comes off his injury we don't know that but I can tell you this he's a really good player that's a Longhorn fans I watched all their games...

blueblood70

Reaction score
This video deserves criticism though. He looks like he can barely move
now here's the crazy thing I didn't watch it because I don't care I don't care what a guy looks like right now in a video... You have any videos that are going around that look like that with guys working out especially the running backs like Henry and Barkley as if now is the time finally in their career they're working extra hard and they're gonna make this the best season ever come on people this is a very boring time for the NFL so they're posting things I'm not watching them I don't really care about videos and workouts all I care about is what they look like on the field....