DeMarvion Overshown vs Giants

rambo2

Reaction score
I like how he kept the Giants out of the endzone and then comes back and causes a fumble on the 2nd half kickoff. I think he also put Naibors and Singleterry out.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Overshown is a difference maker at the position. Those open field tackles are the types of plays that are often overlooked by fans but make the difference in the outcomes of the games.

We haven’t had an LB make plays like that in a long time.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If the entire team played as hard as he did against the Giants we would be terrifying. He was awesome. There were a few others that looked foolish out there in comparison.
Reminds me of a young Roy Williams.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If I had a dollar for every time I got in an argument with auto correct..... lol
Autocorrect wins every argument, because it'll put words in your mouth.

HEY! That's not what I said!!! What the...

Reactions: CWR

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Myles Garrett is making g $25 mil a year. Parsons the assassin will want more than Garrett.

CWR

Reaction score
Myles Garrett is making g $25 mil a year. Parsons the assassin will want more than Garrett.
Hes not worth Garrett money.

Unfortunately it'll be just like the qb market. Only thing may hold his deal back is this injury combined with coming back and not putting up big sack numbers. In that scenario I see him holding out anyway.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
only player on defense that know how to tackle

not 1 other player on the cowboys defense can tackle at all

i swear almost every single play the first cowboys defender to the ball would bounce off the giants player except for overshown
In the open field, Overshown and Lewis. The rest are 50/50 at best.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hes not worth Garrett money.

Unfortunately it'll be just like the qb market. Only thing may hold his deal back is this injury combined with coming back and not putting up big sack numbers. In that scenario I see him holding out anyway.
Parsons is always thinking he can become DPOY by his legend alone.
Based on his production through the last 5 games -- $10 mil a year if only for being double teamed and thus gives others a chance for the sack or hurries.

Yes, he is not worth Garrett money. He should hope for quail prices.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited: