DeMeco Ryans new Texans HC

ghst187

Reaction score
Good for him! Always liked him. Also great to see the niners getting poached. They will be back to irrelevant with the rest of us soon.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
More comp picks for SF. That’s like half a dozen for minority coaches that have moved on. I think they are all thirds

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Pretty sad for the Broncos when an aspiring HC turns you down in favor of the eternally irrelevant Texans.

LysleE

Reaction score
By all accounts a solid coach; I just hope that the Texans give him a chance unlike the Lovie Smith debacle.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Robert Salah was the next greatest thing after the previous SF success and so far it’s mixed at the Jets although they did win 7 games this year . Seems Houston got a good coach with the Dan Campbell 6 yr deal . Now get a QB Houston .

J817

Reaction score
Robert Salah was the next greatest thing after the previous SF success and so far it’s mixed at the Jets although they did win 7 games this year . Seems Houston got a good coach with the Dan Campbell 6 yr deal . Now get a QB Houston .
They need to draft Bryce Young and not David Carr him by signing a veteran like Carson Wentz so they can shore up the OL.

Gaede

Reaction score
Good for them. Tons of picks and a defensive guy at the top of his game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This gotta be one of the worst jobs in sports. I get it he played there too. But careerwise that was a bad choice
Considering the draft picks they have and the salary cap available I'm going to disagree. The roster is better than most think it is and they could be in contention for the division very quickly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Sean might have fit better with the Texans. They have draft picks and a younger serviceable QB. Denver is a HUGE dumpster fire. I think Ryans will have the better chance and Sean might be fired in 2 years. Its just awful there. Terrible run team.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
They may have one more ring than our circus.

Which is insane.