Denver Area Cowboys

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
When God made the Earth, he made CO out of all the leftovers.

Youre nuts, Colorado is a great place to live. Mild winters in the Denver area, low humidity, always sunny, great skiing less then an hour away and it is a great sports town. You cant ask for much more then that. Yea the cost of living is above average but the job market is pretty good as well.

menolian

Reaction score
Marmion military actually. But I swam for the st. charles club team so knew alot of students there.

Greg

Champsheart

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2175929 said:
Its not the snow per say its how long it stays cold here. Im a warm weather person, I love to do things on summer days (jet ski etc). But I work 3rd shift also and in June it was in the 40s at night, at least until about the 15th or so. Forget that.

I like putting my flannels away and pulling out my shorts and tank tops. It gets cold here in Oct and usually stays cold until May, this year it was June. Now being born and raised in the south cold to me is anything below 50, and its below 50 for about 9 months of the year here.

My boss asked me once if I like any wintertime activities? I told him, "Ya, standing at my sliding door in my heated apartment and watching people struggle in the snow". I dont like to drive in it, and the past couple years we had quite a bit, and I drive as little as possible in it.

Oh and I do go up to Vail and Aspen sometimes to look at the snowbunnies, man they look good in their snowsuits. At the end of this month im moving back to VA and im not even going to look back in my rear view mirror at this place.

And its also beginning to be like little California here, houses are high, cost of living is insane. Insane traffic 24/7. Words cannot describe how much I hate CO.

When God made the Earth, he made CO out of all the leftovers.

Welp i can not really agree with ya there. I have lived in Texas, North Carolina, Missouri, California, and Colorado, honeslty I liked them all except California.

Colorado is a great place to live and raise a family. I love fishing and camping so the Winters can not end soon enough for me, but I am watching Football all Winter so really I just have to make it from Feb to Spring.
It is a big pain driving when the roads have snow on them, 50% of the people here have no idea how to drive on snow packed and icy roads, but that is about my only gripe. Great place if you love the outdoors.

THE WORST THING ABOUT COLORADO IS THE DONKEY FANS!!!

People I am telling you right now, and believe this. There is this national perception they have great fans here, not true at all, they have fans, but man are they ignorant about football. I have never seen such a group of fans that think they are so football savy and do not know anything about even their own team. Bronco fans have to be about the most intolerable fans in the country, except Commander fans.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Doomsday;2176497 said:
Youre nuts, Colorado is a great place to live. Mild winters in the Denver area, low humidity, always sunny, great skiing less then an hour away and it is a great sports town. You cant ask for much more then that. Yea the cost of living is above average but the job market is pretty good as well.

CO is great if your a cold weather fan which I said I WASNT. Pfft skiing