Denzel Mims

RonWashington

Reaction score
Wants out in Jets ville he’s had enough . I would offer a 5th next yr draft if they bite . Young receiver out of Baylor cost them a 2 I believe . Cap friendly still in his original contract , This replaces Washington which I was never sold on . Pair him up with 88 Tolbert Fehoko and whoever else survives that position .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wants out in Jets ville he’s had enough . I would offer a 5th next yr draft if they bite . Young receiver out of Baylor cost them a 2 I believe . Cap friendly still in his original contract , This replaces Washington which I was never sold on . Pair him up with 88 Tolbert Fehoko and whoever else survives that position .
Agreed.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jets were supposedly asking for a 4th when they dangled him

John813

Reaction score
Wonder what the highest offer was and if the compensation was conditional and the Jets wanted a 4th no matter what.