Deon Anderson, 475 Pound Bench Press

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
el_chevo;1486068 said:
kinda reminds me of hostile, back in his prime...
How are things south of the border? Or are you back on US soil?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I felt Hoyte didn't show the instincts on who to pick up, because the guy that the play says to block isn't always the guy you need to block.

He could always improve with experience, but I also felt that he wore down some. Its really difficult to find a FB who can take the pounding and keep going full throttle all season long. Robert Thomas another converted LB started out well, but he just couldn't sustain that intensity either.

I would prefer they put him back to ILB, there is depth concerns at LB anyway and they really liked what he did there in camp last season. Even New England liked what he was doing there.

Jay

Reaction score
I made a post in another thread, I've had UConn season tickets for 4 years and I'm going to be graduating next year. The kid is a player, he is a bruiser, he is perfect for what we're looking for and for what Garrett will demand out of his FB.

I loved the pick from the beginning.

There's a reason he was our MVP. Don't worry about the stuff about his history, he is an extremely hard worker and it was just an unfortunate situation.

If you guys liked Polite or Hoyte, you're gonna fall in love with this kid. Trust me.

Edit: Here's my other post..

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86827&page=3

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask away. I'll check this thread tomorrow afternoon sometime once I'm done with my finals, haha.

We're known for our basketball program, so you really have no idea how excited I am to see DA on our team. He was one of the main reasons we were such a great rushing team last year. We'll miss him dearly, but at least he gets to go to one of my other teams.

Before I get the obvious question, I have family out in Texas so that's where it all started.

As said, feel free to ask questions, I can get alot more in-depth with it. I'm also trying to put together a little video of DA, so we'll see where that goes.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That guy doesn't have an ounce of "let-up" in him. Hopefully his attitude catches on with the other guys on the team.