Deone Walker, DL, Kentucky

gtb1943

Reaction score
Walker is not stronger, or heavier, than Vea lmao - basically nobody is - and Vea has a lower center of gravity because he is shorter and has a stockier build. The point is that they are different types of players, which you, being all knowledgeable, should know.

You're arrogant, but not smart.
you clearly failed football 101
longer arms mean a longer reach
and calling them different types of players is kind of dumb
they are both maulers

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
you clearly failed football 101
longer arms mean a longer reach
and calling them different types of players is kind of dumb
they are both maulers
I know exactly what longer arms means which is why Walker and Vea are not the same type of player. Walker is not a mauler in the way that Vea is, whatever that is supposed to mean. He wins with reach and athleticism, Vea wins, and always has, with pure power. Saying Chris Jones and Vita Vea are the same player is dumb, and Jones is the prototype for walker.

I'm sorry you haven't yet graduated Football 101 to understand the nuance. Let me know when you enter 2024.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Lifelong #BNN ...born & raised

See him progress....he's obviously HUGE & becoming quite freakishly strong - worked really hard to get where he is

I'd take him in a heartbeat

gtb1943

Reaction score
I know exactly what longer arms means which is why Walker and Vea are not the same type of player. Walker is not a mauler in the way that Vea is, whatever that is supposed to mean. He wins with reach and athleticism, Vea wins, and always has, with pure power. Saying Chris Jones and Vita Vea are the same player is dumb, and Jones is the prototype for walker.

I'm sorry you haven't yet graduated Football 101 to understand the nuance. Let me know when you enter 2024.
Funny I watched both players in college and VIta in the pros and you are completely blind to see how similar they are
best example this year on Walker was in the Alabama game where I watched him punish the entire center of Alabamas O line. Brutal agressiveness

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Funny I watched both players in college and VIta in the pros and you are completely blind to see how similar they are
best example this year on Walker was in the Alabama game where I watched him punish the entire center of Alabamas O line. Brutal agressiveness
They are stylistically nothing alike. Vea wins exclusively with straight line power and with a strong stack and shed to disengage. Walker uses length and burst to create space against OL and then a variety of passrush moves to defeat blockers - he rushes like an edge.

Walker does a bunch of things here that Vea never did - especially:10, :15, :20 and :25.

You don't know what you are watching if you think they are the same type of player. Sorry.

gtb1943

Reaction score
They are stylistically nothing alike. Vea wins exclusively with straight line power and with a strong stack and shed to disengage. Walker uses length and burst to create space against OL and then a variety of passrush moves to defeat blockers - he rushes like an edge.

Walker does a bunch of things here that Vea never did - especially:10, :15, :20 and :25.

You don't know what you are watching if you think they are the same type of player. Sorry.

maulers are maulers dude
some more refined than others but the basic nature is the same
you fail again

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
maulers are maulers dude
some more refined than others but the basic nature is the same
you fail again
lmao. "The basic nature is the same" is just a fancy way of saying "I'm too lazy to learn the nuance of a position."

Football 101 suits you. I'm glad you learned it in 1975 and then never learned anything else.