Derek Carr signed - 5 yr / $125M

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I suspect Kirk Cousins will be shortly and almost identical to the Carr contract. Matthew Stafford will follow shortly after that and Aaron Rodgers will become the highest paid QB/player ever. Enjoy it while it lasts Carr.
I'm confident he'll be ok with that.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Since the NFL is being accused of colluding on Kaepernick, they should get the Commanders to offer him the back-up gig as insurance in case they don't want to pay Cousins. If Kap were to take the job, I'm thinking the SJW crowd would look like this:

http://i636.***BLOCKED***/albums/uu87/jdjohnston1960/jet%20blown.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Carr has had one good season in 2015, a borderline elite season in 2016, and his rookie season wasn't bad. There's nothing stopping him from becoming an elite QB.
Heard that about Eli and numerous of other QB's in the past which NEVER had the name Elite.

There's plenty on stopping him from becoming elite. For starters, there is no ME in Team and, he'll be banged up yet once again (only earlier in the season). It's the team that makes the QB look good or bad. Kiss them 3yrs goodbye Carr. You know why, because of the schedule you have this year. Mark my words. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong at the end of the season. But IF you're wrong, let me know in advance how you would like your bird cooked?!;)

Last edited:

diefree666

Reaction score
Heard that about Eli and numerous of other QB's in the past which NEVER had the name Elite.

There's plenty on stopping him from becoming elite. For starters, there is no ME in Team and, he'll be banged up yet once again (only earlier in the season). It's the team that makes the QB look good or bad. Kiss them 3yrs goodbye Carr. You know why, because of the schedule you have this year. Mark my words. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong at the end of the season. But IF you're wrong, let me know in advance how you would like your bird cooked?!;)

you will run and hide once Carr excels again

hows that for an easy prediction?

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
Kirk better not get this kind of deal. But now that it's happened, I think he either signs for a similar deal or not at all. Guess we'll be drafting a QB in the first round next year.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
you will run and hide once Carr excels again

hows that for an easy prediction?
For starters, you don't know me, so don't predict about something you have no knowledge of. Secondly, I NEVER wish a QB from another team to "Excels Again". And third, I could care less about your prediction!

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm lovin' it. We seen what happened the last time a QB was paid that much coin after ONLY ONE GOOD SEASON.
14xf3is.jpg
I rest my case. Carr now leads in picks too.:lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

@Trouty
Ya still feeling my passion Trouty. How are those Raiders doing? Chargirls beat them in Raider nation. Told ya. And you said Carr is good! Point proven.:muttley: